Eras of MK MZODERN. list in part

 There are many different eras of this site but I am to say when I wrote that winter 2017, I wrote everything that happened up till then subtlety and really much whilst you can check the index for a summary of events I think it would be best to do the prior record a service and update it.

2013

Nature Force

Eiroquers

Real Nature

Forge

Conflagration

Mk Mzodern begins

Kevin M, Angelina and United States of Existence

TIM

Big Sun

Slayers of Wolve

Erudian Grace

Mya 16

Magician 812

Competition advent

300

new works

Real Nature graphic novel.


2014

Binder arts.

Dream One Newyork.

Myele game.

Created the gamer method.

Created the 4by4 method.

Black Magic, France Noodle, Supreme, Midwether Academy and other drafts.

2015

Armor Shop

Roman Girls

new methods

new methods create new primary use method replaces 4by4 method.

Mysterious and Changer draft

Match

Cosmica

Mysterious and Changer comic

Roman Girls

ROMU

MM culture season 1

magazines.

Zino Flyboy comic 1

Gorgon City

MM culture season 1 pictures in canvas

2016

Mind Games

Krushre comics.

Cosmica digital

Mysterious and Changer comic(2016 digital)

H-Hentai works.

Shark on Campus ( lezhin entry)

Technogothica

My Senpai and new works.

Shark on Campus (liberated1)

Shark on Campus (liberated 2)

Mind Games ( MM culture season 2 prestarter)

MM culture prestarter

Idea quest

Salvage Quest begins.

MM culture comics and the different cubici styles and works.

Original comics; Popcorn Knight.

2017* This is where it was when I was writing the original for MK MZ 2.

This would be a relative dark year but began to revive in the summer with the 1886 and other efforts of prior projects like Mind Games and Shark on Campus  in the summer and the fall alongside the effort of comic creation that was the 2by2 comic effort started in summer with Mysterious and Changer.

Ultimately MK MZ 2 would go through 6 or 7 different phases until the Summer.

2018

This was the year I graduated with the graphic design degree and then went back to the community college so I could transfer. I further advanced the 2by2 comics method and attempted to launch Kyeombi as a company but realized I had to work on my content first.

2019

A year where I worked on many works from here and there. Namely worked on Dream One Newyork, Supreme, TIM and basically just worked on things alot even with school.

2020

Technogothica MK MZ is what begun this year from the theme that was the last year's end theme. Was much a year like the prior working on different works but different in that there was a review of the past included.

2021  

Comments

Popular Posts