The place of a certain abandon.
There were certain girls who partied together in fall 2013 often transversing the 3rd and 4th floor of the dorm as I set out to explore and see all the stuff people were doing. I mean if anyone was doing anything when I did not have class or was not at the library, home or elsewhere on campus-I was there. These certain 2nd,3rd and 4th Fridays would always come across these women getting ready to go somewhere and do something. So excited for the future they were. I mean; I was excited too but in another way that was of exploration and advancement in my dreams. One day I found myself in the garbage room of the dorm on the fourth floor realizing hmm, how odd the place was and that it was new and that whatever happened in this one start of the building even being would affect things for years to come. That what students did in this building aka dorm the first semester and year it existed would have impacts for years to come and shape the essence of a place forever. I am to say that you could find some ownership in that and really much a person realized it was some job to make the most fun of a place just as those girls were doing. I do say to moral standards of course but let me tell you other people did not even have that much of a mind and really much thought of nothing philosophical really much. Just dumb, contrived wannabe smart people who ultimately just are ungrateful they even live in a dorm when in college students being homeless is something so many experience indeed. I just am to say that some people had not the spirit of friendship but the spirit of malice pretending to be the sentiment of good times. This will be explored in the future.
Comments
Post a Comment