Black Magic 2

 So there was a plan for a "Black Magic 2" because dearly and sincerely had already written the first work already just did not draw it yet or have the methods to do so. At February 17,2014 is when I first drew what the continuation of this work would be like.  In great context; it was an effort that was not made in a rush but made in everyday occurrence and sprung up in my thinking at the university pond. So this work really was to not have a written story and really much has been something I have been working towards.

Last year around this time and since the 14th of last week of June was working on the volume 2 of Black Magic. That begun an effort to actually complete the 2nd volume of the work and I am to say that its great that I ever created a comic for the first and then the 2nd and then the 3rd and then the fourth. I would never imagine that I would actually create a comic for Black Magic in the future from that time period but I was motivated by the everyday occurrence and happenstance being that a person did not rush things in that time where I drew the concept for Black Magic 2. 

I think that if I was to work on Black Magic again; it would follow the ideals of Black Magic 2 and really much I have something nice planned for the work akin that it is freaking a different part of the same story and really much is a continuation like how Ben Ten; Alien Force is a continuation of Ben Ten. So I bring this up to simply promote the idealism of Black Magic 2 and its future potential, indeed that can actually be a reality aka 8 years later from which the concept was made. I do say this is own due to my own work and no one's else efforts can be attributed.

Comments

Popular Posts