dianna deets begone thot.

   Greatly, I am to tell you that I have a war against Dianna Deets. This person is just nasty and wants to pretend to be a kid frankly when they are 40 something years old and really much are a childish person. Will try to police the internet for people who don't agree with their lifestyle of grifting on youth by trying to say that they violated their copyrights. They got lawyer power and frankly; I am to say I have given this person a fair warning. They have been going out of their way to destroy my posts that involve them even referencing them solely to illustrate current industry trends in their line of work but no that must be copyright infringement. Its not. I am to say that this woman needs to grow the fuck up and leave people alone because frankly all her images are just pedobait to the point others are using her images to get money aka this week alone an account was doing that. I go onto reddit and find that the post I wrote just mentioning this woman by her online identity is gone and removed because she pulled the same dumb copyright shit. For everyone in attendance solely mentioning a name is not copyright infringement. I don't even want to speak this hoe's online name because I am done with it! Its stupid; she is fake in every ounce and every measure and really much an online predator. Nothing is going to change my mind. I am not calling them by their made up name and really much I am sick of it; their fucking grift into youth culture that they don't belong and openly is just the type of person who encourages grooming and is in on it. I cannot say anything more really.

Comments

Popular Posts