An everyday terrorism.

 Lots of time I give these superficial women at colleges too much credit for things I do or being inspired by them. I am to say that a person really mostly is just doing everything theirselves. There is no one moving things for me to get where I got to go; its just me having unrealistic faith in these people who never deliever on what they want to be about. I think that my true strength is faith and really much seeing the good in things and people. Yet these people are trash and really much don't have anything that can be called faith. I don't think I was wrong to have faith in people at all but it was wrong to think that these simpletons could even appreciate me as I am and not crowd to the eyes of complete and utter racism. I am to say with great tact its good nothing I ever attempted to do for any girl ever came to fruition. That I never made a comic for them and never drew for them. Drawing for two people in spring 2018 and fall 2018; who were women really much is how a person did connect to these people at all even if things did not end well-there is some realism for these people of who I am and not a "what" of who I am.  I think that I have been defamed too much and will honestly bring forth to life the many terrible situations that could have been romantic which steadily by the guise of a terrible facist force became much an everyday terrorism.

Comments

Popular Posts