Main Man Rence.

 Main Man Rence.

Dude, golly, geez and lord hath almighty-there has never been anyone so pretentious and so unkempt as the dude called Rence which I am to say is his real name. Its cool but the dude isn't. Let me tell you; this dude is the reason MK MZODERN is basically prohibited on facebook because homeboy want to skew things to his vantage point and take things way out of context. Who would follow the MK MZODERN page and use the personal insights I would post regarding a certain woman called Allison to his own advantage because he was jealous and stuck in a brotherly friendly role with the individual? Who has no sense of brotherly anything, no manly code and really is just a punk ass bitch? Who would follow you to just report your page and really get this site banned from facebook because of some phony harassment claim that was completely made up only because some idiot wants to be jealous. I am to say this dude straight up trash. I used to get so many views from facebook but now that is all gone and taken away by this dude called Rence. Ever since fall 2019 this is has been the case. But even before then; this dude just smirked at any opportunity to betray so called friends for his own romantic interest even when he knows people via gossip like a certain person and them being his friend perhaps you should not fuck around with the women they are interested in. 

But that is all Rence can do, really-try to fuck with other people's interests and just ruin their chances really by even being connected to him. I just got to say that a person pretended to be friends with this dude but really it is just a lost cause. The dude has no concept of any form of conscious that allows him to even respect other people's boundaries and even tolerate the idea of not marxing and fucking over trust that really is really limited and only everyday. I am to say that I knew this dude on the everyday casual stranger level and that is how it would be for years. Never have I actually spoken to Rence one on one and nor would want to. This dude would babble to people as if they were his religious followers. I've seen these type of guys before and they think they are all cool but in reality are just fucking fools. This dude never realized that many times he crossed so many lines to people he superficial knew of the everyday standard of a stranger that it was only because people were good or wanted to be his friend that he was not beaten up or some shit. Its to be said that Rence already crossed so many lines that honestly I should never have tolerate nor should anyone have tolerated but when you follow my blog and get it aka "cancelled" for something that was a non crime because you want to be conscious and deluded about a girl who will never like you back seeing something on a blog that gets you to thinking just about you and yourself. Never realizing the work was never about that at all and whilst a person did and does post about Allison and you proclaim to be a friend-you using this information which is not malicious to your own gain is just pathetic.

A person would write about being pragmatic about doing what was right for and with Allison but all Rence did was hammer through everything and never consider that maybe he was invading Allison's space and really much just aggressively trying to force himself onto a girl who really just did not like him but felt sorry for him and let him hang out with her. I mean, just think from the girl's stand point or any women's standpoint-a dude who appears everywhere in which they live when really they could just be trying to breathe or take a piss and the dude just appears trying to evoke something that is foremost not earned and foremost for the girl something that they don't see the appeal in and don't want to be bothered. Maybe they just feel sorry for your bitch ass and just friendzone you so you can feel good about yourself but still feeling pressured that they got to be in some relationship with you. Early me, just pondered the great spectacle of this person being interested in me and just wanted to do everything right when that ultimately meant doing nothing if to preserve the state of the individual doing well when given the toxic circumstances and people just ultimately "stealing people's girls" to prove how much a toxic asshole they could be amongst those who tried to prevent things from happening between two people who were consenting and just making up rumors and lies to keep them apart; I did good. You wanna know what Rence is in everything? A two faced motherfucker who spread rumors and lies about people to keep two people apart so he can get with the other and then a dude who goes around and attempting to steal other people's girls. He is the best toxic of both worlds of men and women combined. Like a dark 3rd native gender motherfucker in his role of performing two toxic acts. (I am to say you learned about native american 3rd gender concepts in the first history class but not him as I don't think he was there). He just attacked out his real nature when he reported the blog's facebook page.

I am to say that Rence would be speaking about a girl called Gabbi when it was apparent she was with a dude called Kyle who did not even go to the school but hung out there as some honorary member. He would then speak about this girl called Bri and really thought maybe he had ownership of this person who called herself a "whore". I think that if you respected women maybe you would not be trying to get with emotionally compromised people or people who have been so abused to call theirselves a "whore" which really is not even the case. On top of this would always be easing and going at Allison and "ha, ha, ha" just trying to get the women to laugh being so aggressive. Then when I foolishly let Katherine even be introduced to the cuttlefucking cunts of a troupe; he would be swooning over her so aggressively. Its be said that the dude is just a straight up and straight out predator. I am to tell you folks, that a person never aggressively tried to bamboozle a woman to get them to like them. I tried to fucking and for the mercy of god-do right by people and really treat people as I would want to be treated. I did not try to force people into things they did not want. I surely just took time to even attempt to ask these people out-tried to get to know them better over time instead of trying to rush everything at once. Never did a person get to the point of asking them out because lesser than thou people like Rence and mostly him stole time from me even speaking to them to even get to that point. I am just to say Rence did not understand the fucking shit which was dating or socialization to that extent. He understood a front to the means; yet sucked so terribly at even understanding or having a conscious about what other people would feel about being rushed-he lacked empathy and it was all about him.

Just listening to him talk the first few weeks; it was just malice upon malice about him and him alone. I eventually started to avoid the group when he and Andrew seemed to have the floor about things and really much those two never made anything good but  just a chaotic environment where Andrew would stupidly say, " I am going to shit in your hair".

Its to be said that really; I only moved on to different people when it just seemed it was never going to work out for me to continue on moving forward with normal people socialization. I am not Trump who says, " grab them by the pussy". You just have to realize that women aren't property and they can refuse you because they are people! I just am to say that I never got any fair chances not even one because people were just reveling in chaos, evil and despair and just "overtly toxicity" that the school actually contributed to greatly. I kept the options open but what Rence was doing was just trying to force himself onto people who ultimately would never like him at all because he was too aggressive and too much of himself. Maybe he should have realized that before he completely distanced himself from pretty much everyone of the main group by spring 2014. Who even hung out with him in the later days? Only people who had not spent enough time with him to realize he was creepy. Allision of course would just friendzone his ass so what? He just got pissed off eventually that I wrote about Allison in a manner his feeble mind could never understand. True respect. You think I still chase after Allison when it clear she does not even like me? This dude just does not understand the shit of rejection nor that he has been friendzone or that he has distanced so many friends away from him; no one really cares about anything he posts.

This punk follows my blog and just because I write about Allison and wants to confuse Mindgames with his own fucking situation aka he was not only friendzoned by Allison but by her roommate called Sharon. Like damn; how do you not get it? I am to say that homeboy just does not have a clue. He fucked over my whole online presence on facebook because of self vanity and really thought I was making fun of him because the dude in Mindgames has sex with a girl and her roommate in the fall 2019 attempt. No, no one was making fun of him but I guess you got to listen to kept clogs who tell you shit and control you really being so very desperate to prove you fit into a toxic environment and just continue to do what you did in that environment. I am to say that this is an abuse of any friendship that never was and just an everyday relation pushed to the brink of an abused friendship. I am to say that this dude wants to pretend I and so many were his friends but not really-no one would actually take pity on him but girls who kept him around so he would not feel bad about himself, boo! This fucking bitch actually has the gall after 6 years to not only follow MK MZODERN but to fucking fuck it over on facebook for like ever. I to this day can only post the graphica site to facebook because facebook literally wants to get into other people's personal affairs and ultimately wants to know best in its corporate stance but chooses the side of an abuser. This dude has betrayed so many trusts placed in him that why would anyone feel sorry for this dude but girls who have a bad ideal of their roles indeed. That they should tolerate dudes who come on aggressively and give them rewards such as pseudo friendship and friendszonning? Its to be said this dude takes advantage of young women who aren't that well off and really much are suspectible. Its gross, really and I am to say that a person writes this because what they did is just ugly and really much they are a bad person who does not have anything good to offer  anyone but two faced betrayal.

I think I have to write this so people know the whole scope of Rence's actions and that he is current and present threat to this site because of his mental delusions about things on this site if not taking things from people and weaponizing them for his own gain if not using facebook's twisted site and employees against you. Literally trying to villainify this site when really he is the whole ass villain of so many people.

Comments

Popular Posts