That'd be that.
So frankly my folks, I don't think I have been honest about what I have been doing behind the scenes but at this time there is no point in telling you and really much-I am to say that greatly who among the "readers" ( the fake ones who have malicious intents) actually gives a fuck? I am to say people these days are way too judgmental for doing stuff that they could never do. I am to say that greatly a person is reaching the grand revival of sorts of things and really its a self effort near a decade long. Originally a person had no idea how things would turn out but things turned out pretty much okay and I built this-I did everything from the ground up. Some people want to diminish these things. Some people want to diminish everything I do and every little fucking memory but it does not belong to you; it belongs to me. I just am not them; these dumb motherfuckers who are very brazen and very crazen but they expect you to be and lower than them. This is to say that I have had to deal with too many delusional people but I am cutting them off. They don't get the last say and I don't need to hear anything more from them. It is what it is. Some people depend on this site to continue to give them a feeling of sort that they are in a place that they started from but no; this site is not the community blog for these people-this is the site for me, my efforts and ambitions and for all that's good and no one helped me in my ambitions so why should they think they are privy even to my time to indulge their bullshit when frankly they did nothing to help. What I am doing by cutting down on my progress of things on this site even though that is what the site is for is giving more mind to people who actually appreciate it.
I cannot tell you what is even going to happen as if I do I give creeps who have this link an advantage to torture and harass me subvertly. Man, oh, man-I just wish sometimes a person never signed up for facebook and I would never have contact with people who are but stupid and a hinderance. These people have become a pain and really much I come to set the record straight and fuck these people. We were supposed to be friends but really much you cannot even get anyone to speak to you and really much you have never done anything wrong. If anything tolerated too much of their wrong doing. I am just not going to live life keeping things cool for people in highschool and college. It'd be stupid to continue this.
In my current project I am pursuing peace but as well a new life completely separate from any past persons who were malicious in the end. I look back and just see a bunch of convoluted souls who make up bullshit to why they have abused you or treated you bad and really much I am sick of ever even thinking of these people as friends. People need to know who these people really were and are. That'd be that.
Comments
Post a Comment