A-Allision.

 Allison. everything that happened.

2013

When I met this person, I thought that they were going to be my wife but pretty much that was marred by bad actors and just lacking opportunities if not a poor social mindset from which I had lived. Some promises were made to break through many barriers and do right by this girl- I just wanted to get it right.

2014

Some positivity but I missed many later opportunities that I would not get later before other people put their misinformation out about me. Nothing would occur in this time that I would foremost know but by the summer 2014, I later discovered I was forgotten and old news and any betrayal that occurred did. I still dreamt of the promise in optimism but realistically a person realized they had no chance but could hope they would have faith in me.

2015 

Everyday I would think of the said promise and everyday it would be something I strived for that pushed me, my devotion was absolute yet a person was distracted by the fact everything was just a lie and this woman has no faith in me.

2016

I carried devotion but surely when I needed support, she was not there- no she was with them and needlessly putting herself in danger.

2017

I could not find her to even know what was real, I wandered in pain and kept her from my thoughts as if my haunted state would confer to her and as if people would attack her through me! I was her weary knight whilst she had fun and gave no fucks!

2018 

I just continued the last year's entreaty and loathedi had not saved this girl from any drone faith as if too young and naive to do it- I realized I was and felt unworthy!

2019

The promise was revived by dream, a supernatural dream- I felt myself getting close to her and closer to the truth. What was to be of us?

2020

The promised lived in me and it was a light in a dark time but let me find the strength to the truth and the facade failed.

2021

Everything was revealed a fallen kingdom, she was no princess and never would be and I was just a knight who had been dragged on too long and misled for enjoyment, entertainment and spite against me for ever dating to be with her. She accepted the brainwashing and the lies and had been blocking the path since the 2014!  The dude I called my friend at once a lower element even had betrayed me as if it was his right painting me bad whilst he was no saint chasing nearly every girl I tried to even be with when things failed with one after the other after the other. 🤔 I wonder why? I was liberated however and there was no burden at all.

Comments

Popular Posts