The ideal.

    So this is the 40th post after the 15,000 post. I'd like to say that its amazing that I write so much and yet can only get the focus so limited on twitter and really much some nude model could write "Ah" with a picture of them cuming and that be the masterpiece theater with the wailing lady in the intro in such. Yet who cares really? Twitter is not really the home of the most well read people but just maga hats, racist comic fanboys and girls and people who hate Young Adult novels with people of color in it, people who say, " touch my pokemons" and ultimately just full of people who use the online format to be anti social assholes. I just look back to earlier days and realize that the internet is full of fake people but what is worse is to come across these fake people in real life and waste so much time with these people. I just am to say there were so many fake people in fall 2013 and that spring 2014 that really much a person does not need to be bothered by all these fake people on the net. That be the ideal. To distance oneself from them all.

Comments

Popular Posts