A continuation from summer 2016.

 Hmm, the greatest thing to know is how many things that were none of anyone else's ideals that were invaded and destroyed maliciously and just subvertly hindered by people who said that people are simply limited by their imaginations and their terms. Often enough a person is just placed as place mat for bad ideas. Denied humanity and really much I am so done with being that. This is the easy thing for idiots and bad people to do; to not even make the effort to even recognize a person but vilify them because they are dolts, have been allowed to behave antisocially for too long and really much want to act as if they know someone they don't. I think enough that people will realize that they never knew me and probably ought to never know; what I will write in the future will be in detail things about happenstances that will be used to bring some work to life.  This is the end of a project that started as the Sketchbook. That indeed.

Comments

Popular Posts