The new orient, Onward.

      So basically, I am just going to pretend whatever outrage I had over the weekend was nonexistent because I just want to joke around with blogger. You want people to forget things and gaslight them as if they are crazy? Go ahead and do these things. Oh, so folks we are going to go back on an indepth trip into spring 2014. How wonderful. I mean try to scrub these records out, dear blogger. But you never will win. I am just doing the thing of a person just fed up. I put my works out of your hands and out of your trust.\

   You just don't know how bad it is when someone goes and steals your stuff as if they have rights over it and just destroy it. Well enough my friends, I won't let people boss me around any moment longer or destroy mys works and yea, let's pretend that this weekend did not happen at all.

Comments

Popular Posts