Enter fall 2014.
Oh, you are still here. Now, I have talked about the place I went to school in fall 2016 and then in winter 2017 and constantly after that would have some great issue with the place. It did not always used be like that. No, the place in the end of summer or August 2014 was actually a splendid place. A place of opportunity. The nicest of people. The nicest teachers. No racists out to get you. I am to say that if more racist people come out of highschool and they happen to be younger than you; society has failed as a whole. I mean; let us be honest-the school had become aka lost in spring 2016 with micro aggressions leading up from the fall 2014 to the spring 2016. Shit just hit the fan in spring 2016. And like stated prior things would get really bad by fall 2016. Yet; the school was not so bad at the start. It was better and just all around more fit for the type of environment in which people could learn and/or advance theirselves and no strangers would be trying to accost you. Let me tell you something; the difference between the people at the community college from those at the 4 year college was that the people at the community college gave no fucks what you were doing and if they did it was positive. It was not looking down on people and their art or whatever they were doing. People had respect! They did. It was normalcy of what you expect when you leave your house. You could not even get that in fall 2016 because of people behind the education systems promoting toxic cultures, racist ideals and just stupidity that is marx to the purpose of education!
The time was far from perfect but there was something there that was of normalcy and just what you could gain from college and for the moments that were I embraced these opportunities in ideal but never actually aside from the peace and the nice situation of strangers not trying to fuck with you. A person never lost sight of the big picture. I could have just ran off with some of the nice women in that time period and life would have been truly different. I would have never discovered; the truth behind many people and education at large. Yet I did not. I stayed the course because I believed in people and I wanted to believe behind education of the colleges but you what, it was all betrayed. The later grievous and nasty pain I suffered from 2016 to even up till recently, is the fault of these colleges and the way they go about things. Yet; I am to say the community college in fall 2014 was a place of great refuge. The last place in which you could truly get the effect of college education and not be singled out as if some either bad or overtly important individual. This is to say that college did fail you in the end and no one will ever recognize what went wrong but just cover up things. It is pathetic.
Comments
Post a Comment