fall 2013 LadyQuest continues!

 Hola, como estas?

I'd like to say that fall 2013 had nothing but the babes. A person just was not focused on solely being with these people as they hardly saw them and did not think the time they saw them was a good time to speak with them.



In the first picture, we have the girl who showed up late to class in Biology. There were alot of people who came late to that class as they were commuters and just alot of people in that class in general. There however was a girl who stood out from many others just to me. She had a unique beauty. She sat nearest me so I would recognize her more than any women. Those people I did not find as attractive.

In this same class. There was another girl who hung out with this guy called Austin and this shorter asian chick in the row behind me or the 3rd row at times. They all went to the dorms I was at but on the 3rd floor. The more studious people I guess you can say as really some people on the 4th floor were all about partying. For a time on that floor; a dude who was into heavy drugs lived on that floor. Alas, I would only speak to her in a later group assignment I think on a Tuesday in the fourth week of September. It was about Lipids and Proteins and stuff like that. I would see her on the 3rd floor sometimes and one time in spring 2014,  she would look at me and I would gaze back but felt as if speaking to her would drag her into my own affairs and so I did not say anything when I very well could have. I, if to speak of the girl: she was smart. The carrying force of the group she and her friends would form for assignments and she was also beautiful. 

There was a girl who said hello to me outside of the math and science building. Later on she and her friends would be trapped in the rain alongside me and for thirty minutes we stood out there until they got this umbrella from a dude who had one from the library. I mean I had spoken to these women and the girl who said hello to me was keen on talking to me and so they were my company in the situation that was a rainy day. I was then left alone  there basically with less courage to go out there than those women. It took me 45 minutes to leave that place on that particular rainy day. It is to be said those three women had more courage that me because it was pouring and it was storming. I mean; you could be hit by lighting is the main reason a person was hesitant to go as well if you commute to a place; there is no place to change and get dry. I think they were commuters and so they were very brave. I just got wet beyond comparison and did have to change.



Lastly there was a woman who say hello to me at the top floor before going down the stairs. I mean; I said hello back but there was no way to say anything after that but hello and also she was speaking on the phone. It made me wonder things. This was the day I was trying to go to an extra credit event for Biology to get my grade up but alas nope. There was something in that room that my body willed me not to enter that place. I just simply left and the people inside looked directly at me as I opened and closed the door. I just left the place. It was hard for me to go up those stairs too and so when I actually saw the lady, I was caught off guard. She was more muscular in reality but I only remembered that when I was already into the drawing and too far to change anything. I am to say this woman had fashion. She had these stylish black pants, her bag was expensive and her shoes were these fancy type of highheel like boots. She had brown freckles into her skin which to me made her attractive.

Comments

Popular Posts