Baccano.

 



    Spring 2015, the 2nd Friday in March I watched the most bloody anime of all time or I finished it. This was a time where I was simply just trying to continue my comic methods and do well in school. This series was fucking bloody but it was interesting. It ended on the most strange note of course but let me tell you; the story was not for the light hearted. There was so much blood in this work I don't remember how I even had the balls to watch this thing. Like this thing had some one bloody on a fucking train trying to kill people. Alas, I would later make myself hot chocolate you know without a packet and I would drunk that and return to finish this bloody drama. That movie with Martin Lawrence is the knight which I think is called Black Knight played earlier and in this time period channel 13 abc played Inside edition when I was out there. I basically had to watch my back watching this anime. My parents could come in and see it and it would frighten them and I am to say I would get in trouble. Alas, the work was very bloody. I think you would be frightened if your kid was watching it and you had no comprehension of anime at all! Oh, yea, I am to say I watched this work in private pretty much and really much I watched some bloody stuff in the past. I would not rewatch this anime. There are some animes I could not watch ever again and this one would be it despite it not being terrible in story, the violence and blood was too much. Baccano!

Comments

Popular Posts