Lady Quest: Jamie< Julie.
Deep down I am over the pathetic fawning over women bullshit. Unless a person can truly live with me as an equal there is to say I won't accept anything less. I have been thinking a while now. How I have lived in solitude away from women. How I have advanced towards an idea of self peace with the idea that no matter the individual; they won't have my best interests in mind and just will hold me down. This is not in my head. How many women of the past have tried to hold me down and have done things that were a crime and violent to me? How many nobodies thought they could just " think" and it will be and never realize I am a person and not a thing. Never thinking their thought process is just pure fucking evil. Tomorrow, I bring you the mother of all fucking storms. A lady so annoying it hurts. A person who puts theirselves in a position over you and really much is the inverse of you. Does not respect their mother to any degree, has no fucking discipline and is just a user and user throughout. How I wasted time even trying to connect with a fucking loser who sidelines you and just uses you for emotional support. A freaking coward! Time and time again, you try to get them to be with you but they refuse despite the real valid feelings but I am to say at the end of the day you don't need this type of treatment. You don't. You should never lower yourself less to what your potential truly is especially in a relationship. I bring a story that starts in summer 2018 apart of Lady Quest: Jamie< Julie.
Comments
Post a Comment