What to post, what to post?

 Man, I am wondering what to publish in the time where you got people trying to finesse you out of your works. Like can we say fuck. A person is already in a hard corner and people just don't get the spot in which you are even in and they don't care. I already have to stop posting my progress because of stalkers. Cannot write any stories on this site or it invites hostile people who take advantage of your works(aka fall 2019). There are some posts I would have posted to the site but really things are in such bad fashion I cannot depend on blogger to play nice. Alas, they will be included in the offline version. Now you can say that I just fed up with the shitty way of things and treatment however I have certain goals in mind and I won't compromise them for racist fucks who have problems with those goals.

I think I will just post certain works that are completely and utterly erotic in nature to fill the gap in things of which were lost to people being asshats and blogger just being utterly unhelpful.

Comments

Popular Posts