MK MZ Soft Ball Girl.



    So, I will tell you that I like this drawing alot. Recently have not given much fucks about drawing digital but with the Heavy Hitters and Lighters work and these drawings I like to flex the muscle. I have drawn in part this woman who was sad at a table in the dinner I used to eat at in the first campus. She gazed at me as if she wanted to speak to me but I could not force myself over. You be in a double agent scenario in these times. Don't know whose actually on your side. I had seen the girl around many times but never said hello to her. I mean you would have to literally yell across the room or area at a stranger to speak to them or hurry across the way to them. They were just sad that day. On the softball team which you should know softball is like baseball but for girls. I liked her uniform but it was kinda dirty as if she had come from practice and or a game. It was the 5th week in April in 2014 on Tuesday. I tried as much to capture her in the drawing but her face as a bit sharper and she had more freckles and had way larger thighs. She was beautiful, I would say but really much I never would learn what was making her sad because I never went over because I felt like I could not trust anyone and did not want to be complicit in hurting anyone. "Pukston" is what her shirt says because I am never writing any support a school.

Comments

Popular Posts