
I would watch this series each week from July 2 to when it ended in September. I mean the show was shit. It just was. Now, this is supposed to be an appreciation of the work but I can say this was just a bad work. I mean, it was bad in the story itself and just really much it could have just gone without killing a character that needed not be killed and then reviving them just to kill them again because they were connected to "boy with white hair". The dude is called Ibuki but he really in my opinion is not really much a character with any real character. Its all the cast alongside him, he is just the chosen who carries the dragon inside of him. Eiha his bodyguard is the real protagonist because well she actually does things to help out the situations and yes the story. The whole story is kinda of stupid when fuck; the dragon inside Ibuki called Red Dragon can only fucking work when one of someone he loves is sacrificed to him. This makes for a lot of deaths in the series and I for one am to say that whole idealism makes for a bad story in just 12 episodes. I mean like they could have picked a whole different direction for things and all the blood is just gross and unnecessary. It was my least favorite anime in the past and yea; I am sure not going to watch it again to remember the details.
Comments
Post a Comment