MK MZ 2014.

     So I am going to tell you that I took it slow in winter 2014 starting the 2014 blog. You'd would be living with a condition. Can you imagine living in pain every time something were to flare up? Having to adjust so it would not get worse. That is basically what hindered me in this time period. I rather not get into the details of it but simply you could have it for years and never know about it or it happen in your later adult life. There were just 52 posts for that one January. That would be abnormal for today as I post more but yet somewhat that is because I got better at blogging.

     How the year was to work out was with themed months. Unlike today, I did not have a tablet to draw anything on and this made drawing anything impossible. It had to be done on lined paper and I was not comfortable with the level of work you would have to put into that. I liked to color with color pencils my work back then especially if it was going to go on the net. I was not one to post lined paper drawings in masse until later. I mean I posted some drawings in fall 2013 Alas, this was the first true era of "blog events". The first two months after the one month of January which was a planning month were to be about exchange students from different worlds.

    Let us observe these first three months; in this happenstance as well as what was happening in that time period. February. March

     In February, we have the precursor to what would be the main focus of the year across many projects. That is the world of Moira and the people within it. The characters from Dream One Newyork, Breaking Ponies, Techno Party and even the news features of different kinds all come from that place called Moira. This would be the set up for these future works essentially even though I never planned Dream One; Newyork. Its nice to note that you would not have Dream One: Newyork if I did not leave that other college. Slowly this focus on Moira was built; it was not built over night and it was not very much appreciated in any time period after 2014 really. I don't make it my mission to go out of my way to broadcast this element. Maybe aside from summer and fall's Dream One Newyork do you get people carrying some bit and then don't care when I was not posting about it. I never realized how much effort I put into things until today where I look back and I am to say that really much; I will pick up on the lost capital of this early idea by drawing the characters in the post.





     I never created any characters I really don't think for March but if I go to the March month. I never created any characters for the whole dimensional effort. It really is to say that only February I followed through but literally I did not know how to execute the idea I was going for then. Alas, what you cannot do then you can surely do now.




    Originally, I made this whole project at the time of the 2nd semester in my college career. I mean the semester would be rough and things never panned out how I expected them to go. I was betrayed by the people who were so keen to be fake nice, show interest and all things of that nature. Most importantly, they were women who held interest. I was betrayed by so called friends. I mean, can we ever speak on how some people are so stupid and evil. Like the guy who tried to cancel MK MZODERN's facebook page in fall 2019 for nothing but his own delusions and vanity?  It has taken about 7 years to get back to this whole beginning I started at the beginning of 2014 to try to do it justice. I mean alot happened in these 7 years. I went to a community college and then another four college, and advanced alot in comics and art primarily in this time. The premise of a theme for a month is very common these days and of modernity than it was an innovation in the past.

Now, fully will bring life to what was lost and delayed. The real goal of these two themes was to teach comics to an audience through comics. And well in summer 2016 and then spring 2019 there was an effort around a similar premise but this one is different I assure you.


Comments

Popular Posts