Awesome!
Awesome! How are you supposed to honestly speak about the past of all your blog when a website is out to censor your works because they are crazy and they are anal about you even existing. You see in this era people still hate black people and will find any excuse to fuck over people. They will whip Haitians with whips. They will fly them back to a place destabilized and in maybe with current global warming won't exist in just a few years. Just awesome. Joe Biden fucked the people of Afghanistan when he else could have helped them. Then the fucking whips on black people's backs. Surely a welcomed image out of someone who pledged when Trump did his racist things no where near the level of whipping black people. I mean not in defense of Trump but I am to say it would worse if Trump was actually the one behind the strings yet Joe Biden is a Trump that is hidden. Nothing is different in fact it is worse. So much worse than anyone could ever realize. How much hate black people experience? Oh, when someone who truly says what they are doing aka being racist its just a hidden capital for secret racists to get behind those who against racists and use their votes to get into power. I am to say a person is just tried of issues not being taken seriously and encountering discrimination where ever you go even on blogger. I am just done with the notion of writing anything on this racist crack site for proliferators of rightful movements.
From what has been done is betrayal and I will never see it as a normal cycle. How many times must a person lament into the wind for no one to hear or give a fuck? No one more because I refuse to even play along in a game I did not sign up for this blogger account for.
Comments
Post a Comment