A fix.

       So basically I have come to a realization that blogger was no help in keeping content that tells a story. Not it rather make you looking a fucking fool for depending on their shit. Like do you know how embarrassing it is to trust someone with your content and they just disappear it because they believe that black people should be like them animals. Like you got to hit them with fucking whips like those border patrol did and this was under Biden's administration. Just dealing with violent, racist and evil people who fucking don't know they are fake behind their little presence for social justice. I mean fuck you. Its so childish and really much a person  just is not going to go away. I mean, I frankly finished my story in private gleaming the little I could find on this blog still. The days of posting about things of my life on this blog are over. Like who can give a fuck about these people's dutiful game to make black people seem like fools or less than human? I mean; the answer is absolute. You cannot make people lessers just because you have a problem with treating people like humans. So much violence from bloggers part. I am just going to ignore them as if a kid is throwing a fit.

      Oh, what does this mean in general? I will now continue to go into detail about things and that will be that? Yet no matter what blogger will do; it won't change the fact of what I have in store for things. I have like the proper adult ended a meaningless conflict while a company pretends to be just psychopathic and racist all in the same instance.

Comments

Popular Posts