Complaining for Delicacy.

 I gotten so tired of these onlyfan 18 year to 24 year girls

on twitter saying all this nonsense

They ruined the nice talk 

of dirty talk

I get too much of that myself

from myself

I need a woman of delicacy

delicacy

oh-

no, no, no

no delicacy

pears to the fence of time

its opposite of an apple in the garden

of eden

I've seen the naked adult girls of 

sweden

and all the women elsewhere

they all speak the same

language

oh, no

no, no

delicacy

no delicacy

embarrass me

wo wo

oh embarrass me

It was good once

damn, twice

now embarrass me everyday

I follow you.

I was thinking the same thing but you got 

delicacy

yea. 

Say your shit

just for a bit

and then you are not it

cause you jumping around 

in these crazy cute and nasty things

that are annoying entirely in the end

say your shit only just for a little bit

But now I am over it

( he's over it)

(he's over it)

I am just done with this shit.

Comments

Popular Posts