Rokka no Yuusha Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers
This one story had to be the best story of summer 2015. It had mystery and was like a fantasy quest who dunno it mystery and every week after the first two episodes you would get closer to finding out the secret of who was the traitor to the cause. It's a very unique work and I mean like damn, the bunny girl in this work is hot and well yea, this work had me waiting each and every week for it to come out. I started watching it around July 5th and well the perp was revealed by the tenth episode in early August or something. There was a delay and the final episodes came out. Alas; the story basically is kinda like the typical fantasy story but with a murder mystery type of focus of sorts.
There are these 6 Braves who are to save the land from the fiends as per what has previous happened many times over in a longstanding fight against the Demon God inspired by the Goddess of Fate but there is a traitor this time who wants to kill the braves. Adlet Mayer, a self proclaimed, " worlds strongest man" basically comes to the continent of Piena to become a Brave but when 7 heroes show up at the temple; Adlet Mayer is basically blamed as the imposter but he must find the real imposter to survive. Actually so at the end the traitor and their accomplice which is another so called brave escape leaving 5 braves. So yea, the story ends on a cliff hanger and unless you could read Japanese texts; you were not going to understand the novel the anime came from.
I really liked the girl with white hair with an under boob. This story was one of my favorites. I would even write about it in fall 2016. Yeph. And really much there is no other work like it in anime or anywhere else to my knowledge completely unique. I just wish they would adapt the rest of the book. Though, the characters of this work could be annoying; it does add into the suspicion element you find in murder mysteries. Oh yea, the bunny is crazy and that is all I can say.

Comments
Post a Comment