Yea; come on.
I really fear for artists today. There is no real creativity when all social media is merited by is fan art upon fan art and fan art. Nothing is wrong with fan art but at some point you have to realize you are doing free work for a corporation and entity and else wasting your time to develop something original. Maybe you can develop an original story of the work you like but people just don't have the balls to do things like that. I am to say that people are too cowardly. They think they can become successful by just depleting their uniqueness to be just some unoriginal fan artists. I mean in spring 2014 and the past; Twitter had no artists on it and it was a better place where art was not just anime and fanart. I mean a person likes anime but that is not all that art is. And worse today, people just particular hone in on anime/anime game fanart. Its the most banal and annoying shit ever. Albeit some people no matter their pandering will never ever be successful in getting into the top tiers of making the money. They are just wasting the time they could spend pushing theirselves and their art. I am to tell you folks its better to strive to do your own stuff than copy other people and lose the ability to think and reason for yourself. As hard as it may be; its better than trying to be someone else and when that fails you have wasted your own time in which you could have improved yourself and you have to try twice as hard to be your own person and really much get back into art. Because the fall from what you think is going to be yours is a hard one and yea, not everyone gets back up. Its better not to take this inevitable fall and just do the actual hard work. This is a lesson I am using just right now. Don't try to be popular just make your own art and challenge yourself or you just won't like art and be at a loss of direction.
Comments
Post a Comment