Save, save, save until its deleted. I am not defeated.

         The greatest thing about writing your progress is that you can see what you have done in the past. I have done a lot of things in the past but what? People don't respect these things. I come to say that only recently have I come to learn this. Blogger, sure as hell does not respect your works. The people in twitter just live in a land where only idiots are welcomed. Surely, please act like you are all there is to humanity when you just make small statements that are really misinformed or just too short to even be a real commentary on any issue. I think a person gets fucking tried of just writing and writing the same thing so I made a point earlier this year to stop doing that and I have uncovered that this site is not safe for my works. It; blogger just deletes posts that prevent a certain realization from being formed.

     A person cannot live with that I have realized just recently. It was the right call to recollect everything and anything I could find on the past and ensure that the story is all intact and there because thanks to blogger and the people who are against stories being told that tell the truth of matter; the story was in shambles. I mean this entirely; I before this effort search each and every post and whatever I found that tells a story is in the index yet you should realize there was more. But so much has been deleted I just will never let down on forming a proper story of things. Freedom of speech, eh? Freedom of fucking speech does not apply to a bunch of asian and white people only. Life is more than going to a prestige school to work at a cushy job and think racism and sexism are okay. The level of fucking privilege you got to be dealing with; linear jackasses who think evil is the default of all people but its just for their soulless behinds you don't even have real aspirations but to be clogs. They want to laugh at other people's aspirations but they don't have any of their own.

   I feel like that its a very childish place to be at doing these "laughings" at other people's inspirations and aspirations but what do you even live for? To be a fake liberal when deep down you are racist, self hating and just cannot ever be helped. To try to assert your beliefs of commitment to racial diversity by trying to con a person of color who is black from making any sense is just you playing with your fucking self. Playing with your fucking self. People know who they are and what tools they got. People were just cruising along and you expect them to conform to your racist imagery from your laughable fool's point of riches on a hill which you piss down on everyone. The sad thing is that you think provoking violence will never come with any response. Well you are wrong. I am making a move to make all the works on MK MZODERN into actual physical novels anyone could buy. What this site represents will last forever and none of your childish removals can impact something that is in paper. Its very sad that it has even come to this point.

    I note that if I actually sent the google team behind blogger anything; it would all just be fake niceness and just that fake liberal bliss. I don't have to signal my discomfort to place the power in these fuckers. I place the power in myself to grant the rightful retribution.

Comments

Popular Posts