Lero; disrespect amongst artists.

 Chainman and Duster

    So, and si we are back to the time where I nearly started on Chainman and Duster since last year. I try to not waste time talking about Chainman and Duster on this site because like blogger has deleted some vital posts I knew I spent some time working on between school assignments. Things don't come out of the thin air and I am to say I don't write about my progress anymore because people think that they ae entitled to it and still will not buy anything from me.

     The greatest disappointment folks is when you realize people whom you thought would buy your stuff don't and just seem to laugh at the mention and mock you. I mean, I put up a great deal in setting up things in the last year or previous last three years. I mean I tried to sell my comics, color print outs and more but no one gives a fuck about those things and conversely don't care about me. They made me know that I was not welcomed in their giddy art circles. I think that I have learned that you never pay people to make art when you can do it yourself when people are else too immature to respect you and why you asked them to create it. I think that some people are too cocky for their own good. They are too brazen for their own good and they are too all about theirselves and never can care about others or the large picture. It makes them a fucking idiot. I think that too many people on the net on the internet are just all about theirselves and too much in their heads that they become self righteous, the knowledge center and the fucking justice all rolled up in one. Try to be as passive aggressive against others as they can be to stress its all about them and no one try to make any meaningful relationships and if a person endears to do things that even grant results and not idolizing an algorithm; they must be doing the wrong thing. But no, in reality a person who wants to make their own business off original works and not fucking being an IP ripper and selling other people works is way more correct and valid than a person who is just a lowkey criminal that refuses to admit it. Its just this attitude amongst artists that is disturbing as people intentionally don't want to give any respect to anything that does not look like their works and just reinforces a cruel culture on the internet. I am to say I am done with it.

    Artists who IP rip and just treat others bad because they don't share the same art style or are from the same side of the world are those who make a culture where only one kind of artist is promoted and thus only one can succeed. And if you are a do gooder and do your own fucking work; no one cares about you because the people are criminals and hardened ones. I mean, it has taken me a while to understand this but there is no free market for art on the net and people just want to void an illusion of what art is so they can sell alot of that art which can be just their art and anyone who is similar enough to drawing like them or makes art like them. I am just to say I am tired of being in a place where you are nice to people who aren't good people. People who give excuses to theirselves and people who void any chance of your success. While people don't want to recognize selling an off brand Naruto shirt is wrong; it is wrong and very much so. I am to say that people come these days with a conviction that selling stuff that is not theirs is right when its wrong. I think I am to say that one act of malice just breeds many. So many people want to make it in ways that don't make them out to be but jerks and lacking humanity but robots chasing cash and the algorithm. I'd like things to return to a time where the algorithm did not exist and people just create art naturally. Its to say so many people are so haunty about a way of living that is toxic and a failure itself. How long are you going to even survive on the needs of the algorithm that vastly changes and mutates before people of lower comprehension even truly understand it and ponder they do when they draw Demon Slayer but realize they don't and get disencouraged and just stop drawing. People live in the fabled fool's gold road. Many a gangster will live thinking they can gangster forever but every gangster's time comes one time or another. You can steal today but won't always steal tomorrow. That is to say algorithms coupled by immoral means of ip ripping have made people unspeakable desperate people who don't realize the future they are on is not a bright one.

  I will firmly say that I have some of the most ungrateful audiences there could be. Some people think you are there to tolerate their wrong and their bad way of life but honestly people are just trying to make friends and ultimately aren't going to believe in some shit that is just an abundance of bullshit and immoral actions and behaviors. I have been plenty nice to spare the ugly side of things but yet the internet is just a place where people can lie to theirselves they can make it in a way that is corrupt and in all honesty evil. It won't worry and it will never work.

    Last year I tried to talk about the experience in fall 2017 in which I worked on Chainman and Duster amongst other things  but I find it hard to that when the substance of everyone else is lacking. Who is mostly an artist online unless they are studious, kind and passionate to what they want in art and don't use IP ripping strategies and/or kiss the ass of the algorithm are people with little wit, little self respect, respect for others, morals and any large picture thinking. I am to say that people might call artists online a community but that is not true. The word loses meaning. When I hear Ethan Becker or some artist on youtube speaking about an art community; it just a groupthink word to promote them and their allies and nothing more. All those people mostly on youtube are clueless about anything and are just lucky they are corporate slaves and can say shit about stuff they really don't know because they make other people's ideas. Ergo, the chalk full of them are too cowardly and uneducated to make anything theirselves. Only some animators and people get to make the works that become popular and which you read and become subjects for IP grifting and its never the people constantly chasing the algorithm. Did you know that many writers who write these adult cop shows also write cartoon episodes like Alan Burnett? I am to say some people be chasing a path they never will reach digging in the gutters like a fucking rat. Like a fucking rat is all people are doing. They can say all this shit but when it comes to deliever, what do they got? Nothing but talk and talk and talk until they have to back out of what they said in their great post or another. You think cartoons are for kids? Ha, I task any cunt saying that shit to actually make one and not cry in the process or not utterly crash and burn. Certainly the people who have these youtube channels could never make a cartoon theirselves when all they do is chase algorithm and algorithm and never ever wake up that chasing such a thing deprives them of the hard work they need to reach this goal they allude to wanting to do but are too cowardly. People in the art circles on the internet never have a proper scale of the worth of things and commonly misappropriate things. People who don't know how to get to a to b, in a large effort that pretty much everyone wants like creating an animated work greatly are afraid of actually doing the work necessary to create the animated work. They are afraid greatly of doing anything but posturing they know what they are talking about. I am to say society has built artists to either be fools, criminals or just be looked on to be disrespected by their peers because they are neither fools or criminals. There you have it; people of today online can call theirselves apart of a community but really only fools will say that as artists across the internet are too warlike against another in secret or openly to even be together as a community and if communities exist they are rather small. Anyone else who says there are apart are lying to theirselves. Apart of a pyramid scheme that will only ever benefit those at the top; those certain youtubers who are connected to each other just saying shit about art that does not ever pan out and everyone giving them views is just a mother fucking sucker.

  In some ideal world a person would like to be respected by others for writing their creative endeavors but the ways of legitimacy scare the liars and those too cowardly to even work at a goal honest instead of peddling bullshit, naivety and just false promises aka lies. I don't know if I am to tell you this but if you take advance from anyone on youtube on how to draw that is a fucking little celebrity and its not a how to video; you are not going in the right direction but eating their talk and their shit whilst you don't get to your goal. I would have written about Chainman and Duster here but I am to make a point that because I am not respected despite hard work I do in this project and all the rest by so called artist peers; I will not. So what I wrote at the start was valid. I will not waste time writing about Chainman and Duster here. Why waste it when the work will never be respected by people practically built and incapable to even understand it? People who are so power hungry they will do anything. You have to realize no one owes them anything to not call them out on their bullshit. I am calling them out; ip stealing and the pandora box of evils its opens just gives art a bad name and it makes art on the internet like the catholic church always corrupt and always doing evil.


Comments

Popular Posts