Three adventures, would this count as a ladyquest?

Adventure 1.

 Ah, a nice memory is seeing this girl with a large ass twerk in front of the study room where their friend was at. She did not see me in turning the corner  and just kept twerking until she saw me and was embarrassed. I wanted to laugh out loud for what I just saw but that would have created a disturbance. The girl was embarrassed and walked away. Original I was going to the other way she was going but I just went to the window in the lobby until she was gone into her room. I mean, it did not work as she just came back rather quickly because she was boiling something in the microwave. I then took the opportunity to leave and go down the stairs to the ground as I was planning to. But alas, some other people would have tried to capitalize on that moment but I am not a person like that. It'd be to say the woman was not that attractive in the face. This was the 2nd weekend of Sunday in April. 

Later on, I come to the area nearest the stairs and sit down cause I was freaking tired of what my exercise was; which was to move around the different floors. I mean, you got to keep fit pretty much. It would be like the fourth weekend on Sunday in April where I hear her speaking to what is like her grandma. I just sat there because I would have else just fallen over and this woman would be like, " what is wrong with you?" I mean it kinda of weird hearing her say, " I love you grandma" when she twerked so viciously in front of her friend. It came to my mind that  people have many elements to them and that they aren't just one thing. A person should not be criminalized as an inferior just because they twerk or do it as a joke. It is just a skill they do that ultimately does not define them. People can still be good people even when they twerk without checking who is coming. The problem this girl had was likely that she should not have been twerking in public when people who were not nice possibly could see it. This one dude called Sage would see her twerking and report this to a group of guys, " I saw her twerking and it was wild". I dunno about you but I think that  you best keep away from a group of guys who fantasize about having sex with people who are like you  and watch porn together or at least one member in the group had done that or been apart of a group who did that. I mean there was a group of this pajama boy who later reported this site out of delusions, this dude called Josh, some military nerd called Adam and this girl  with light brown skin and curly hair watched it too. I believe it was Josh who was in the group.

Adventure 2

Getting to the bad, one day on Wednesday in the 3rd week of April I would see this girl called Kira and her friend called Kayla. I would be coming back from eating at the far out diner and I would see them go up the elevator after I came down to purchase a soda from the vending machine. The girl called Kira was in a grey hoodie and looked so sad. The other girl who had large thighs and a pink hoodie had red eyes and looked at me very eagerly.  I am to say the room mate I had as a roommate had slept with this girl called Kira in  fall 2013 in a way that ruined any chance of friendship I could even have with this girl. I mean; the way things was that she was like a mutual friend but then he had to go and fuck everything up by essentially just removing any authority I had on what went on in my room. I mean, the room was not just his but that is how he acted at the start and pretty much any time he was there. So when I came back and caught them in the act; did any give a fuck about my feelings? No, they just laughed at me and I got the scantron I needed to take the math test in which I needed to take that day. So basically things did not work out between the roommate and Kira. 

I think pretty much he had the issue of making her an object instead of giving her the opportunity to keep alive a friendship but really; it was dead when I walked in there. The room mate could have told me that he was planning on seeing the girl in that way and not to come back at a certain time but he did not. He did not communicate. So whatever friendship died when I came back into that room. I mean you see the Yugioh meme where he says, " its not fair, it should have be me!" That is my level of anger present in the situation. It wanted to kick shit around as he just used the girl when she was much more than that. I think the girl picked up on the fact that she lost me as a friend because of the dude basically trying to use her as just another item in "his" room. I mean most people know good relationships between people who share a room is that there is some indicator of  communication when it comes to having people over. There was no communication between me and the roommate and whilst he introduced Kira to me; would it be true that he did not own the person and that people had their own connection? Its like that he was the middle man. I did see her around with other people and said hello to her before they had sex but really much I just ignore this person after all that. I mean what the fuck does it look like? I am magic rebound guy? They needed to give me respect the both of them which they failed to and worse the girl realize that she was just a means to an end and that her relationship with me would not be in a good states after this. I am to say that she willingly came over there to bang the roommate; she gotta to live with those consequences of doing such a thing. Realizing after the laughter that she lost a potentially better friend than just some guy who would dump her and not be her friend. I think that when I saw her in the elevator; her face was so sad when she looked at me. As if she realized she messed up. Or it could be that seeing me reminded her that she was just used. Or realized that I could have been more worth while to her in the end as a friend realizing the whole instance beforehand was regrettable. 

Obviously the elevator closed and I did not get in. I just went up the stairs as normal and maybe I would see them elsewhere to finally have any real say to this person but I did not as I just decided to go to the fourth level and no where but return back to my room. I would tell my room mate about the sighting only to see what type of internal drama he could cough up or any details of what he had done to the girl called Kira to get her looking so fucking sad. He just said when I asked if they still talked," No, we really don't talk anymore". I mean shit, that is just what I wanted to hear. I asked the name of her friend and he was like, "Kayla, oh, she wants to fuck you or talks about wanting to".

I was actually excited about that but the girl in the elevator looked like she smoked too much weed from the girl I saw earlier. I mean; nope-I don't touch weed at all. And a person "gots" to be careful with who is handing this information. A guy who not only fucked one person who you liked but two of them and really had no remorse for the social knock back that happened onto you or did not even care about your feelings towards these people and thought he was the only person around and surely the women needed to just feel " used" in the end. I mean,  Kayla was actually attractive physically and wore these very short jeans( aka the inspiration for one character in Zino Flyboy) but yet could she just be a female version of the roommate. I knew nothing of her actually but the fact that she liked me and I liked her and well there was nothing else. She was friendly. Yet a person was not down to have sex with this girl. Oh, I would say that maybe she just wanted sex but really a person does not play with any chance they could be liable for another person or persons for 18 years. Deep down I wanted to ask this dude more about the girl and well I did. " she really said that?" I asked him.

" Yea," He said, " she talks about wanting to all the time".

"oh," I said, " interesting". I did not inquire this dude to get me in contact with her because that was not my objective. It was not. If anything was to be it would be but just how Kira looked in the elevator made me sad to a level and degree that frightened me. Had I failed to help this person in the best course of action whilst I was there? I, really had no control over anything in the first place I realized but what the roommate did was wrong. I did not want this dude in any of my business. Just stay away is the mentality I had. Realistically I could have gone to that Kayla's room or inquire it or used the dude to get that but that was for the dogs. No using people to do stuff-I rather just do it myself and really I could not do it because I felt guilty for what Kira was going through.  I'd like to say that sex is not always this great thing. For many people its better if they just wait like is the sex even going to be good? It could happen that it could be terrible. It could be that the people expected romance attached to it and it could be that they would be greatly disappointed if no romance came about and they were just left alone and/or pregnant with no romance. Like I am to say that a person is well in their right to feel angry when they just in the end feel as if they were used. Alas, I never spoke to either one of those girls again, sadly.

Adventure 3.

One day in the March on the 2nd week before spring break  on Wednesday, I would pass in between Kayla and this girl called Ashley who was in my history lab before in fall 2013 as well as the history class in fall 2013.Kayla was walking across from where I was coming. Ashley was coming straight from the dorm to  the parking lot. They both saw me and I saw them. I knew I could not say anything as I had seen them before walking this path and sharing gazes. I was kinda of very hungry so I was not really making the mind to speak to anyone. They noticed I was looking at the them both and recollected the past and then jealousy occurred. They looked at each other angrily and then went their separate ways. It was like an intersection and then it was gone. I just could not stand there any longer and rushed to the place to eat. Ashley of course was not going the same direction as I was and just went on the way to the other dinner but I don't think that is where she went.

I would later she the Ashley girl on a Tuesday in the 4th week when this radio station was having a set up in front of this media building nearest the library. She would make the point to wave to me and I really waved back but could not find any words to say as I did in the stairwell. The trauma of trying to hold onto your dreams affects you in strange and a bad wonderous ways. I mean terrible ways.



Comments

Popular Posts