nOt Blowing over.

    There was so much potential for the internet but all I see that it is now is just people being rude, callous and hideous to another. Spreading lies and misinformation. I wonder if I spread a myth saying to people that they can turn in the chips in the covid 19 vaccination to car companies and they will pay you sums of large money due to the shortage. Of course this a fucking joke as there are no chips in any fucking vaccine. You have to be nerves off your damn rocker to believe in that crap! Like this is what the internet has become. I looked back yesterday on somethings from fall 2014 and well the internet was more optimistic then. Artists weren't forced to boxes and really misinformation was not prominent.  Any illusion of wellness is just bad today unless you are a young woman or some what good looking older lady, some tik tok or instragram influencer, youtuber , twitch gamer or artist who travels the trends and is a slave to it. I am just to remember that all my focus here is actually watered down just so everyday people can understand the content but I am thinking no more. The things that I have been tortured with, the things people think they have the right to do and ultimately the nonsense against you just pisses the fuck out of you and at the end of day; did you ask to be bothered by people and have this even unnecessary argument of peace or violence?  

    There is a serious problem when you cannot get along with your own countrymen and women because they don't want to behave. They don't want to give respect or act appropriately.  Just make everything about them and what they think everything should be about; them. But that is just their excuse and their problem and why they behave so badly. Everything has to be about them being right when they are wrong. There are many wonderous things I wrote when I was younger. Hopes behind things and people but at the end; there are only some people who will ever even respect you when they can just hide behind racism, colorism, class estate, religion and any dumb fucking thing that they can think of to be the principle people they aren't and say that you are in the wrong for existing. In the last few posts, I have written some forgotten things and some things that I have written time and time again on this site that always ends up disappearing. Guess what? Blogger can play their fucking game and disappear posts but I am saving everything I write of these events now so there will not be anymore future recollections from scratch. Like fuck that shit. Do you know how aggravating and stressful it is to rewrite something and be essentially gaslit that you did not. For the last two weeks I have been so fucking angry at blogger because for years I have given them the benefit of the doubt that they were not deleting posts but alas, that is just what they were doing. I mean betrayal is a bitch but its like that in real life. Maybe you don't want to realize that your crush is a bad person but the evidence does not lie in what she really does. This kind of truth is not like realizing you need to get vaccinated from covid 19; that is just a normal everyday realization and you are an idiot if you don't get vaccinated. This is the kind of truth that where you realize that your dreams, your hopes and yourself aren't welcomed with the people whom you thought could be in society with you but they are just apart of some death cult that wants death to people of color, stupidity to reign supreme through their religions and ultimately ignore their actions and take responsibility for them and if not just want the world to die not caring about climate change.

    I am taking a great deal of time to get the story of things right. I am not doing this, "okay" stuff where I live with these injustices. These people taking down my posts. This is real life; I have spent 8 years working on this blog and people are undercutting my message that I have long worked for. Its just evil. Its been two weeks and this shit is not blowing over.

Comments

Popular Posts