Deleted special work.
Written in private was a story about the time I had sex with a woman three times and I did not know she was getting married until the last one where she was married. So I was kept in the dark and that was not okay. Apparently blogger did not like what a person had to fucking say and deleted it. This was private and now its public as those twats read it and disposed of it. I don't like the idea of people breaking into my intellectual property and destroying it. I would rather like you folks to learn of this advent of earlier this summer because some other people learned about it and dumped it into the sea as if a person cannot remake the story the 2nd time around and just makes it public. Like oh, shit man. Am I kidding and is this a joke? It does not matter because blogger fucked around with content that did not belong to them so I am giving what was a potential written story to you. I think I am being sarcastic one but apparently me in the story just stopped doing the deed. I mean the sex was like fire. The woman was smaller side but her behind was like "wow". I mean like pure ecstasy, mate until you find the horrible secret. Like holly, shit man. And like I was not going to tell you this but blogger screwed up. If anyone is going to read a secret it ought to be the fans. It ought to be you than some fucking geeks who don't even have fucking lives and think they do because they got good grades in school and college and their parents are proud of them. LOL. What shit. Anyways, clearly I did not have sex but low and behold; some people just need to not read secret projects and delete them! Love of christ!
Comments
Post a Comment