returning to the folds of fall 2018.

    How many times have I pushed greatness away to dedicate time to menial and the disrespectful. I am surely glad to be out of school because I will never endear myself to such nasty social circumstances again. None of those dumb ass romance shenanigans with people who don't even match the fucking flow of my life and yet want to deem they are so especial. Banal and almost dumb school work that is too pathetic to even take seriously. I mean; why should people have to pay for this shit? Like school ever treated me right. I think that if a person was to embark to do works cut off by the fall 2018 like Jake and the Morphs as how they were intended then  plus better insight into the works they would be better. The efforts of the new Jake and the Morphs effort and many other fall 2018 projects can be found on the MZODERN ZW site. Of course you have to pay $30 dollars to see anything. I mean at least 1 person has this rare access. Join them today; see pinned post.

Comments

Popular Posts