A conclusion to the past MK MZ.
So, we come to a time now; in which is a year before fall 2016 and I thought that time period was bad. It was bad, so very fucking bad but a person has to scale what came later would be worse and worse. I am to say you cannot blame a person for recording these things to make a ends out of the craziness that be of the world. Never did I think I would ever live in an era of a pandemic but by the fall 2020, that is what I would be living in. The divulge of information in a form of a story is completely necessary to make an ends of reality and how you end up in which you are in now. I sadly was no where near connected to the pandemic happening or occurring and that was a thing out of my control but I am to say that if a person truly knew the hearts and natures of women primarily and men secondarily; I would not be in the level of trouble that I would be in the later years in 2015 and after it. These things that people tried to put on me; I did not deserve them. These were abuses, they were evils and namely just an utterly pretentious nature of people thinking they could be fake nice and then use that to wrap around you like a snake and murder you.
Here is where everything comes to a head. Or rather if you can say a realization; a person was right for being weary of all these "nice people" when they just wanted to break you down and hate you like their ancestors and/or conquerors did. Everyone some of a dumb bitch wants to be a white racist. They want to hate the black people as that is their sure pathetic ambition on this earth that does not assert their humanity as they seek but makes them true idiots and animals upon the earth. These people lengthen the time a pandemic goes on. They make life harder and project their actual action reality onto people of color and just teach self hatred. How much effort does a person have to go to live a normal fucking life after these shits fuck everything up. I mean; a person could want love but screw the idea of it ever coming from people who are just purely antiquated and inferior people. I look to my younger self that did not know who these people were and feel pity. I just picked the fake nice people over the real people who live in reality and don't fucking caveman everything. Like; if a person truly would be more knowledge of a people at a college and the realities of college to a higher degree when they were 18, truly I would have never even allowed a glance at those people. I would not make time to even hang out with them. I would keep to myself and spend time with people who actually are people and not just drones for evil and a sickness that does not advance society but degrades it.
So many people want to play games with you and act as if they are even at the same level as you but low and behold people; there is something called maturity where everyone does not have to live your exact fucking life or have the same exact fucking goals in living life in a society where they aim to treat people well to be respected. The large catch is that folks don't want to live life treating people well and so already they are already a step below you. And then they expect you to be doing the exact same fucking thing they are out to do. Graduate from some overrated college that is not even a top tier one with some stupid science degree? Yea, fuck no. I mean the largest stupidity of these folks is just a constant dick measuring contest but if it were-they would not be ahead. I mean; what had these people even done in their lives up until fall 2013 and then later on. Just do what the fuck they were told and believe what their parents believe and just refuse to realize they have to live their own damned lives. Their attitude was to be dismayed that a person did not want to live their clog lifestyle and really greatly immature and if not creepy beyond any normal bounds of what you expect of people in society. No their behavior is what you expect in a cult. Their hungry bashing onto any merits of normalcy would be like me saying, " I have created 25 + stories and indie published a book before that was popular". Is a stranger supposed to be frightened by this to fall in line and do what I do? No, that would be lunacy but yet that is all one university teaches people. That when people refuse to be apart of a cultish lifestyle and a life they don't want; try to violently retribute against this person or be aggressive towards them. Yea, be angry at people who really don't actually know for not being this value that is superfluous for anyone to care about everyone having in society when it does not add anything for people in society to have it when everyone is different and that purpose is only for certain people who choose to make it their purpose.
I am to say that my prior example is only to show how silly it is to say that everyone must be a comic book artist or aspiring to be one so that we can get along when society always has been filled with people of different ambitions, beliefs and practices. Imagine people trying to stick you up over this shit. Realize its worse when people try to force that everyone must be a chemistry major to be well respected or even treated well or humanely and not threatened. Realize its worse when these people behind these ideas are just simple pinheads. They have a little scope of reference of the world and think that their people from which they were raised were so great and to come with that comes with the great nasty degree of prejudices and wrongs of their people. They don't ever amend to be better than these clear wrongs but acknowledge it as a good to keep " the black people in their place". They basically live doing nothing and know how to basically do nothing they weren't told to do. They cannot even think for theirselves and have the audacity to engage in a matter such as " I am better than you simply because I have no purpose but to be another vessel for wrong".
They can convince theirselves they are alongside social justice but what type of actions have they ever done to realize anything, act for theirselves or improve anything starting with theirselves and depositions? Hmm. What have they done but take part in a privilege of thinking wrongs are rights. Thinking that they will be rewarded for being a clog in a system that benefits not them and not anyone else; and yet realizing they have no life, no free will, no real personal anything and just are a vessel that exists pushing forward ideas that don't make the world a better place. They make the point to be racist. They make the point to be fiercely republican and vote as such. They make the point to delude theirselves that they can just shout, " black lives matter" and the effort of those within the movement is suddenly conferred onto them. So pathetic it is that the people think they know life but all they live is a life comfy where they can inflict harms and leave when it gets too heavy. They never put a risk behind anything and never had to realize things you cannot read in a book to be successful. Who wins the dick measuring contest? No one does because it is unimportant and does not even matter to real life and the living of it. Its just a tool of trash people to make up a story that some people deserve the violence they hash out. I don't need any fake niceness to cover the cake that is the next sentiment; but these people aren't even worth licking a boot. I am to say that a person should avoid these type of people. Not even realize they are there.
I have been through some things and none of it was my fault. Did I try to social ostracize myself by mentally controlling people to do it? Did I create some type of ergo bounty system against creatives and blacks where never could people let them alone thinking they were getting some brownie points being rude to people? Did I convince many girls to dream an impossible dream that their redemption lies in kissing boot to a life that is basically the school pimping them out and being a clog to boot? Did I make the people do what they thought they should do by leaping onto fantasies and never having the courage as they did to believe in these lunatic dreams to even speak to me? Fuck no; life is not a fucking fiction! When you betray people's trust, show you have no common decency or any class to respect other people and what they want to do with their lives and actual live their lives for theirselves, and just be a stack of fucking shit-don't you ever come back and try to kiss a person's boot when you realize you just wasted potential in any good thing you could have gained if you were actually civil to the person. Things are that serious and no you cannot make up for it at all ever because you had the ability to act but choose to do things that are surely evil, against people of color and just against societal progress. I am to say some people need some fucking help before they enter society because some people don't parent well or at all and just are too much behind these braindead religions. Some people just don't need to go to college. Some people just need to focus on being better people as they incapable of doing the common courtesy of giving respect. I think I am going to give respect to a circumstance that is and was; and just not spare any details of what truly happened in the fall 2015. You know its bad every time you got to write on fall 2015 and realize that you have to censor things because people, sites and blogger aren't your allies. But never again. No more censorship. What happened is what fucking happened.
Comments
Post a Comment