The blogging of Heavy Hitters and Lighters.
So basically, I am thinking about Heavy Hitters and Lighters and I think that I am right to have the upcoming event. where I draw on the blog that will be made private. I think enough that no one realizes how easy it is to create a work when you do it in a way that is right for you. Many people think they can be Marvel or DC comics but you don't want to be them. They are a company of many individuals who are grifted on and none of them get to keep rights to their work. Their scripting and all their processes are out of date. I am pretty sure webtoons has an author who does not even script anything out but just draws it. I am pretty sure that singular artists alone can make the paid grade alone. Look at mangaka, you see anyone trying to deprive them of their rights to their works? I think not and they basically create an entire work theirselves and with help later on. I'd like to showcase a way of making works that is more fun than just some pretentious bullshit of "how things should be done in a toxic comic book industry". Like can we agree that when two companies make it impossible for you to make any money off of comics they have literally zero say in how anyone can create a comic. :P
When I come back to write about the event anyone can literally see the tickets they will get for purchasing access to the private blog.
Comments
Post a Comment