In a conclusion; no one gives a fuck.

    So yea, I got new stuff coming on the way. Rather than in retaliation against the many missing posts from my blog; that I will not be giving blogger any business by putting some stuff on the site anymore. You many not notice this but this includes content on Cosmica and Chainman and Duster. I am just doing my part to stand up for the hours of work that was lost. I indeed say works lost when I wrote them in difficult situations. I am slowly building content for the separate MK MZODERN release.

    Yes, folks it has come to this; I am tired of being taken as a joke and really am distancing myself from trusting and/or relying on either twitter or blogger. I think I am to tell you that twitter is just now for women who take pictures naked and all that stuff and art people who I don't agree with and/or get along with. I would say that I only get along with people who are called "small artists" and don't chase every trend. I mean twitter used to be great but now its just shit. People so hardlined on their art that it must be the only way and no one can dare experiment in art at all. I mean you find the ability to turn most of your drawings on lined paper into full fledged artworks and no gives a fuck. Its comical that art has become something stoic and with inline with the numbers of an algorithm that no one can even experiment or is punished for doing it. Fuck anyone who allows a platform to dictate what they make. Just fuck that shit. Enough is enough. I am to say that a person just is betrayed by the whole premise of free speech of the internet in which people have been educated to have these biases against anything that is not this fettered pop art curated by the algorithm or similar to the popular artists. Like come on man; that is not what art is fucking about.  I have become so enraged by some people and their intolerance for other people's art, I will never digital shade shit to look like one of those popular net pictures. The whole art style is just bougie itself and means nothing at all.

   I think enough that whilst sex work is good and all; maybe people should not be doing it just so they can escape work other jobs. Maybe not everyone needs to be naked on the net. While a person can appreciate it from an artistic stance; it devalues the real efforts of content creators behind sexual works and not when people just jump into this thing just to make money and escape other jobs. I mean to tell you that I don't make comics just to make money. I make comics because that is my goal; its not some cashgrab I am trying to get carried with. I am not just doing anything to escape some other job; I am doing something that is my real life ambition. It is not a cashgrab. I am just tired of going online and seeing some people just doing things they aren't spirited about but just doing because everyone is doing it aka some sex workers and many online artists. Like jeez, I just think that many people on twitter don't live in real life of anything and just are people carried away with things that are just monetary ambitions and not their real goals. 

  I am to tell you that it has been like a pressure cooker for a long time and I am tired of living like that or writing in such a climate. I really am to say that; many people just don't have the same agendas as I do and I recognize this and don't want to hang out with these people, recognize them or even see them. I don't want to acknowledge them. I just want to be left alone from the riff raff. I mean people who go out of their way to read your stuff and yet don't buy anything are detractors from your work even being respected or taken seriously. Can you imagine putting work into writing things and drawing them and for people to treat your work as if its lower than a meme in which some dullard put literally no fucking effort in. The image itself is just a parody of a poorly stick figure like image that literally took no damn effort.

    I thought at some point people would buy into my works but they never would because everyone has been blashempied to think art all has to look a certain way to be relevant in this era. These people are all adults and really just like to believe in a drug of nonsense choice that is pure ignorance and stupidity all in one. Sincerely fuck those people, like what the fuck are you even doing with your life? Blaming people for creating artwork and acting as if people cannot see the numbers of how many people view a thing? Its the most annoying thing for people to just window shop and then trash the place throwing the clothes all over the fucking store and not buying anything. Twitter and Blogger these days are not worth it. They are the last "social media" sites I even use and they are probably gonna  be the last because I am not treated well on these platforms. No one cares what I really have to say. No one really gives a fuck about anything on this site or its purpose but what they can take away for fucking free. I am just done with this losing game I have been playing.

Comments

Popular Posts