Recent recollections.

 Coming from a Texan, I have a ptsd about going to Austin and literally I do not like that city. Everytime I go there or have to go there something bad happens and really much I almost lost my nerve recently in having to return there. Alas, going down there is like going into a direction that is damning. I mean its not the people. There are some bad apples yes, especially that Greg Abbott fellow and some people who went to the first university and migrated up there for some reason( and all people being those who don't like me) but the worst thing Austin is it growing disregard for human life and the life of people of color in anywhere in the state of Texas. On the most recent trip on the verge of voter suppression for minorities and abortion restrictions and outlawing for women; you could see the homeless camps form where they weren't before. Just felt fucking sick. Its the bad apples who ruin Austin and yes Texas in general. This is to what I realize. You cannot have a democracy where one group of people tries to run everyone else in a way they don't even want to be living, try to impose their ways and viewpoints of people "being animals" onto people who will always and always will live like humans and with the dignity of them( whilst the latter will always steadily decline to a bullpen animal mindset where anything of anyone else but those of hate for equality are just red targets) and just refuse any ability to live with others without violence of oppression and some speak of faulty superiority. You just cannot live well in a place that upholds nonsense values behind anything that is of democracy and equality. I am to say that never have I enjoyed going to Austin and its likely until all the sons of racist lawmakers and just snakes who broke from false diversity and are false liberals leave a place or learn to let people be people. But alas, these people don't learn yet the world will never forget. There is to say that people will not tolerate their freedoms being trampled by one group of uber idiotic fucks.

Comments

Popular Posts