what will happen?
Cosmica; what would happen if entirely these circumstances were written from a non-fighting prospective and given to a lesser tone of friendliness and family. I am saying, what if Klomi writes the next storyline or rewrites the storyline of all of the Kyeombi Smile family? At least the main ones? Or maybe them all or only at ten a piece because her skill level is not to do as much but have fun whilst doing it? Hmmm....!!?
Cosmica: I just think you guys, need to do something more than what was thought before. I need the action and climate of a new taste for everything. Now, you have seen so many Cosmics by now your box is fried as the one that had died. hmm..ehmmm. Now just you wait; it will be funny for someone respectable by that society to write a story that is written by someone who is clearly and most ingeniously disrespected.....!
Cosmica: what do you think?
Jamie: I really do not know?
Vega: Hmmm...Molly!
Molly: Molly is gay. And thus can not answered crazy traveler.
Escari; They! We killed you off...how are you here.
Cosmica; Listening to the words as they mean and not how you want to mean is very important guys, very important. I said I am and I am not her and here is to taking a joke so seriously... I'll show you my boobs...!
Escari: gross.
Vega: Beseech me not but cover those over. I don't like having sexond thoughts. You get it; sex on thoughts with a d. " a d"
Molly: a dick.
Jamie: ummhhmm, if you would put those weapons aside we have the opportune time for you to say really something in our branding exercise. I will give you a chance to promote your lengths of fluff and fillers. We in your proposal will make the stories as is as they are not certainly meant to be. An entire alterworlds of these stories indeed. Then we conclude with Stories from the Coffeeshop.
Cosmica: Now isn't this a repeat; just don't stop working on my comic just because you do not like color....!
Cosmica: I just think you guys, need to do something more than what was thought before. I need the action and climate of a new taste for everything. Now, you have seen so many Cosmics by now your box is fried as the one that had died. hmm..ehmmm. Now just you wait; it will be funny for someone respectable by that society to write a story that is written by someone who is clearly and most ingeniously disrespected.....!
Cosmica: what do you think?
Jamie: I really do not know?
Vega: Hmmm...Molly!
Molly: Molly is gay. And thus can not answered crazy traveler.
Escari; They! We killed you off...how are you here.
Cosmica; Listening to the words as they mean and not how you want to mean is very important guys, very important. I said I am and I am not her and here is to taking a joke so seriously... I'll show you my boobs...!
Escari: gross.
Vega: Beseech me not but cover those over. I don't like having sexond thoughts. You get it; sex on thoughts with a d. " a d"
Molly: a dick.
Jamie: ummhhmm, if you would put those weapons aside we have the opportune time for you to say really something in our branding exercise. I will give you a chance to promote your lengths of fluff and fillers. We in your proposal will make the stories as is as they are not certainly meant to be. An entire alterworlds of these stories indeed. Then we conclude with Stories from the Coffeeshop.
Cosmica: Now isn't this a repeat; just don't stop working on my comic just because you do not like color....!
Comments
Post a Comment