Stanza best friend goth.
Stanza best friend goth
had legs like no one
had style not like one
else I could find
stanza best friend goth
was gone without the cause
could never find again
but gave good advice then
I find best friend
someone who is the friend
of the goth and the best friend.
To say they had faith in such
fellow like me when everyone was
clouded by the dark and ceasing to live by the
day and just going through things
I would say.
Thanks for your friendship stanza best goth.
You were the best friend ever. For the momentarily
time I could call you a true friend.
A true friend.
Goth best friend. Stanza, she is gone
but yet she is not at all.
I'll still know her when I see her.
Best friend goth.
Stanza.
had legs like no one
had style not like one
else I could find
stanza best friend goth
was gone without the cause
could never find again
but gave good advice then
I find best friend
someone who is the friend
of the goth and the best friend.
To say they had faith in such
fellow like me when everyone was
clouded by the dark and ceasing to live by the
day and just going through things
I would say.
Thanks for your friendship stanza best goth.
You were the best friend ever. For the momentarily
time I could call you a true friend.
A true friend.
Goth best friend. Stanza, she is gone
but yet she is not at all.
I'll still know her when I see her.
Best friend goth.
Stanza.
Comments
Post a Comment