Out of progress.

The time I have spent in the time leading up to this has been a resolving hell. I have had to recover from severe depression or lose everything and people continue to stab me but no more. I say that this day is the day the world changes for the better. And i have to not wait on any islands. Anymore. I have conquered  the  format with the method of folding. A method that will induce a flamingo  of elixirs of culture, climate and fluidity and give taste per part and sum. A fine story dwelling  for everyone to reach fine storytelling.

First taste you feel is a reckoning  of all my pain which I have said contexted  with my dreams. The effort of times strewn in the pages of two. This is the amount you first get with Mysterious and Changer and
Cosmica too.

Then next the folding and addition of two more parts. This is five series with 10 serials with 2 pages each and then 2 pages more added by folding and it can continue. For many editions until the 18th page or 32 page offering much a favor to the boring empire of comics.

By this the original journey here is over.
And such of function. The only filler up to the point will be a review of kyeombi stories and their origins and alternates as well as the continued tastes of mornings.
The end.

Comments

Popular Posts