Nature 1st opening.
The main ideal of the past. Is that the news instead of carrying happenings of the world would indeed carry the happenings of the innerworkings of the endeavors of mine to make comics with personal reference. Most important was Mind Games and the journey to tell the story but after two years, that journey has ended and I have decided I need not conceal any identity at all. I will tell the story as it is and that is partial told in the current MK MZODERN comic from summer yet unpublished. I say in my reflection, truly a strenuous and tragic time in which people kept searching for trouble and tried to completely keep on inflicting pain but it only shows their stupidity. People need to be held account of their actions and I will not withhold much in the next tale for anyone. I will tell the story as me. There will not be a Mind Games I have decided at the end of this journey, there will be no more mind games. There will be justice. Krushre was secretly done in this period and I think no longer that I have to hide anything off the blog and have decided to bring all the elements of Krushre into the blog and as well end the original comic effort as I found a way to create comics.That was a long journey and within the search for comics have discovered how to market them...in the context of a blog. But now that even ends and means the past production of comics has ended and well at least there will be a collection of two pages in the end.
But I want to hit on what is the problem of our society. Individuals cannot create and have to go to great lengths just to create in this world. I do not think that should be the case for peaceful loving individuals. I take you back to the posters of last year. The same thing will happen.this year but in Altar; Pained Starfight. Its time to rid the wrongs and my wrongs are falling into the commercialized trap for my stories and comics and I will liberate them all. With first the Outlook of Journey which covers the journey of my Mind Games search from January 2016 to February 2018. And then a tumult of stories indeed all as Many. I say that it was fun working on Mind Games and I have found so many truths that make sense and some most heartbreaking.
Its time to get back to work as normal for me and thus the posts here will cover many subjects and topics and such that it will be impossible to follow but there is great interest of this all coming from one person, you would think. And that is exactly what I am going to do. There are many things a mess and many things array and many things to fix and that you will see here. This will be the new goal of here. To display the real. Nature. Real Nature.Nature.
But I want to hit on what is the problem of our society. Individuals cannot create and have to go to great lengths just to create in this world. I do not think that should be the case for peaceful loving individuals. I take you back to the posters of last year. The same thing will happen.this year but in Altar; Pained Starfight. Its time to rid the wrongs and my wrongs are falling into the commercialized trap for my stories and comics and I will liberate them all. With first the Outlook of Journey which covers the journey of my Mind Games search from January 2016 to February 2018. And then a tumult of stories indeed all as Many. I say that it was fun working on Mind Games and I have found so many truths that make sense and some most heartbreaking.
Its time to get back to work as normal for me and thus the posts here will cover many subjects and topics and such that it will be impossible to follow but there is great interest of this all coming from one person, you would think. And that is exactly what I am going to do. There are many things a mess and many things array and many things to fix and that you will see here. This will be the new goal of here. To display the real. Nature. Real Nature.Nature.
Comments
Post a Comment