MM culture Cosmica Plasmaboard review.
I did something here and its basically something called a canonical revamp. I spent like three years revising and editing the story of Cosmica and its about time it officially ended. I say this why. Because simply I have reached that place of doing just so. What you are about to see is going to be a crazy ride. I mentioned the review before but never followed through just to push my work forward in a time in which I do have all things ready in say to be done with and finished and rather this is my done and my finished. And I will show many variants.
look for the logo to know its modern.However could be said to be done in the format of the MM culture releases.
Background on the story: Cosmo Cosmica and Cosmo Owl travel through different worlds defeating Valiente agents and getting help. It is most a great story to say of the fact. That no one has seen truly finished even the first version was a concession that removed too many elements of flexibility for crying shame. In this addition I will be modifying the draft and then make a sort of character list of enemies and then playing them on a map like a find me and basically how any battle is won is by finding the enemies and basically this is the true basis of the story in which I did not have the resources to do in the time it was truly written. Will face much story leaving out the details of the Smile Corporation. There is a lot of information coming ahead but the question is, can you handle it?
Comments
Post a Comment