What is so special about the change?


What is special about the change? In short, I realized that there is no point in writing stories if you cannot be free to image it and a place that constrains you on your want of images is no good place of all. Moreso, to say there are only four people who truly supported my endeavor in which I truly admit and one I falsely protested as the main hook to my sinker. Yet was not. There is no need for Tunnel realms. There is no need for Cosmica. There is only a need to develop ideas as they come on. This means that there are many things jam packed and consider this my official artist brand more than a hobby as it was in the past. I am going to say the next event will drive that home.
For first of all we get into Coney Erish. I remember I created this idea after a hurricane and it was the most beautiful thing I had started. It was in 2008 and ten years ago and there was another revival to pursue comics as a real life passion and not a kid hobby. Neitherless there was a storm brewing on the horizon. Abusive folks of parentage, abusive neithers of folk who could give a damn about anything I did and basically I was as alone then as I am now. In 2009, set a goal to write all my ideas by 2011. This might look so natural and easy to you, but people, recognize it takes years to develop true honed writing skill to turn out these ideas. By 2011 end, something terrible had happened revolving a hospital. By 2012 I continued writing, especially the e054 banesberg project was about a futuristic yet country landscape type world with futuristic cities and people caught up on drugs for sex and basically talks about a drug epidemic that people have only started to recognize. Then 2013, I tried to use the blog to deliver even more better crafts but it failed because it lacked the necessary support from anyone at all. I continued writing and eventually then wondered; fuck I am screwed- I havent learned comics yet. I then pondered why no one had even taught me anything like that. I got angry. When people just do not understand and think they can just push people around. In anger and vengeance and of pride, I rised the mk mzodern and wrote on it for a year in college and then for nearly 4 years later. I say that 2016 leaves me with the same pride of my work as I had in 2013.
Its time to continue the fight and win without the avarice of college. There is nothing to college at all.

I am going to say Coney Erish happens to follow the events of ten years ago and the most high point of my life in that time was meeting this girl who I would later say such a terrible thing to, just because of how pained she sounded and also how I became known as some type of whisperer.
Coney Erish I will say has many adaptions since 2013 in comic form and I have created so many and I might not stop creating them ever. But this more of a version of the blog that sublets into real life.

There will be 35 images on paper for this, and many drawing online for this particular project and in content it matches with Altar: Pained Starfight  and Wastelands 3047. Though it is so hard to do.
When I am not so good at taking breaks. When you are alone in your ventures, taking breaks are some of the worst things you can do. But I have learned in summer how to rest and do the very best as well. Articles are relaxing and insightful to write, and mostly I write of stories that reflect on things that happen because they help the self forward and thus help the brand to move forward and thus that is why I include things from my real life here. Though too much information grants you some type of hatred towards you own else content-the stuff you actually came to post and so there is a limit to how much you can post about yourself. I try to limit that but people do not like it when I write about someone else unless it includes sex like in the first Mornings.

Conversely the material here works with Mornings and past works long forgotten. And I will complete the second half of the comics in this span of time. There is much to be said the other ideas will wait afterwards this set and be paired with the said story of Dominic. However, I have not said how long the chapters will be and usually the audience is the main decider in how long the chapters are. But rather its up to the brander to decide how to market things no matter how long they be. Its gonna be a long ride and there will be features of Slayers of Wolve and many more.

As well in the terms of romantics, things have changed and I am certain that my ways of doing things are correct because people have some strange ways of thinking how things work in real life and when caught try to cover it up and I have discovered something so terribly I cannot say here in much of the ideals of reason of good marketing. There will be a large story, and maybe new blog part in the future called Auzziaromantics; which will feature the story of my romantic life. And how I am not some creep, not some fool and not someone to fuck over. Country Corps will work in line with Dominic and will introduce dynamics no one ever speaks about. How badly men are truly treated by women in general. The Wastelands 3047 is a hard idea to follow but frankly-its something that will take time to build up and also features how bad people who are born to a set parameters are treated; the end.

Apotogyme is covered in this story to show how a revolution can go wrong and create a hostile world in which people cannot live in harmony and frankly this world is a wasteland because of that. Sometimes dreaming is a sin. When you dream makes reality dark and you do not realize the darkness your ideal brings when the ideal is far fetched. You cannot reason with someone with poor english and poor self image.

As for those girls I talked about;I going to dedicate some time to speak about them. And how it was.

Comments

Popular Posts