TIMBERLAND alternative.
Ever since Real Nature, what has this all been about? Building an alternate means of entertainment made for the pine and the nature of the evergreen and stories that I have constructed and reviews of news and trends indeed. Currently; the thing of what has happened for two years has been that there was an attack on me of sorts for my character and if not humanity. I have finally recovered and recovered my sense from being this heroism to a plain psychopath. But I only uncovered that through Apotogyme in May 2016. I discovered that I had created awesome stories but the most recent ones lacked the deep detail I wanted and needed them to have. I traveled long and far and tried to improve my craft through contests in DC COMICs and three times for Lezhin comics but it was all a waste because no one ever bothered to give feed back. Ever.
I got screwed over by that school later on and family and romantics and everything that could ever go wrong. Because there was something very fucked. Very fucked in which I meant is that all I ever meant to stand for never existed and in its place something truly fucked and disturbed and if not retarded. I am talking about that woman I lorded around talking about since 2014. Why, the bastard at first was so fucking suspicious and I just choose her out of all the women therein because she was so disconnected from everyone it was pretty odd. Pretty strange that she went out of her way to speak to me and you know why that is odd, no one chooses to speak to me if not twice but once if they live in this day and era. And I had the instinct she was truly fucked over. Why?
All her gestures were trying to coax me on to just hurry on over to fuck her over. To mean, that the bitch really wanted an opportunist fuck and one that was easy to get and how I tested this. Was that I made a commitment to be with her in the long run to see if her genuine character would ever even last- if I came back four years later with this same friendlyish attitude that was odd and kinda of applauding. Turns out she was not friendly at all, could only speak in this jumbled sentence structure, not smart and not intelligent. But rather an opportunist.Who sees not worth in commitment in heart, and working for heart and thinks she can tell you what you feel about her, for reasons, " you don't know anything about me". Or rather she has admitted that she was only interested in fucking you and did not say hello out of respect but hello to get a fuck.
No woman in this age says hello so many fucking times and interacts with a guy and does not expect that guy to feel any type of attraction when she has done things that make people feel bad if they were not to return her hellos, or give consideration to the manner of the event of her blushing and pondering. Else be a jerk or else be attracted to her, is the situation. But for her looking down on you says, "no you can never understand the goddess that is me, you ape". I really wished she was not like that and in the certain manner she flaunted herself in front of me was to be vice friendly and pretend as if there was a chance but rather seemed to say she was one of these high classed girls that people like me could never have. However, I saw through it and wished it was not true. Because the bitch knows nothing about me to make such an assumption and basically is attacking me with friendliness and then carrying an underlying meaning of hate. You know. It is lip service. The same format that the President uses.Debauchery that says this and that. And really does so really harmful things to people and involves them in horrible things in which they should not be involved.
I say. Fuck, I am going to insure, this lip service bitch is either the nice person she says she is or I will tell it as it is. And how it is after throwing basically my romantic life away wasting time on her but not all the same, if it keeps those girls that were connected to me by way of socialization away from being affected by her and her attacks on me and her possible rumor mills in secret- I did it for the sake of them not being involved in her nonsense. That seemed to appear with her. I am pretty certain that it was her who backstabbed the snake, the criminal hidden on an education board and brought the end of a nasty reign. But however, the woman is deranged. Thinks she can do whatever she wants and has no respect nor honor for anything she does not want even if that is the response to be granted from her actions. Its like a person being romantic with you and then leading you into an alley to kill you, it is just like that.
I reflect on the nature of trees. Because the trees are going away and I have decided to make the trees reappear again and start the process of humanist movements yet again in society. A real political party that moves and uses people in a way that achieves and not yearly pleasure plans to make sure that you like a politician while making money. I can no longer support the ideals of this and that. Everything is crappy. So much that change has to occur and not just change but commitment for further actions. I say that the apotogyme has taught me much about people and the world through my self study to make better stories. In 2017 is when I made better stories especially in 2017 summer and especially the fall. Then in 2018 winter, Mornings was something and the most strange weather hit and still hits. I am now given the opportunity to craft all my stories as comics and written works and more- like art collections. I tried out Hyperspace in the midst of all this but I find I just can't believe my findings. That finally after the creation of a mm culture season in 2016 fall I was able to reach my destination but not after much destruction to my plans and my mental health by this so sought after girl. She did not care about all the things I did and would do, that I felt and tried to suck away my life as if some drink in some vase.
There are other things I would like to talk about, but I focus on the nature of trees and the world within and the world within I could usually find those I truly cared walking with me and those are the other girls I was talking about that I never fully got to say anything to at all or anything much more. But I covered the angle in which this bastard girl could have easily reached them and done them similar and worse harm that was done to me. Because that is how cruel this folk is. She was not a nice person and a deadly friend. But I had to protect those I found in the forest with me. Those who had such beautiful presences and lives and characters, even if I would not see them again, at least I could let them survive as is. Furthermore thwarting the idealism of this girl to do whatever she wanted to all the girls who lived on her floor. You see the girls on the 3rd floor seemed to be fucked over by something indeed. As if seeing dark in front of them and I saw deeper dark when I entered that layer than anywhere else I could go and would willing go. She, this girl was worse than that of the administration of this place. A nasty shit. I wanted to spend time with the girls who appeared in the forest with me, but time says of choosing and that I choose to protect them.
Similarly, this goes in route to Cosmica and the certain dark light shown by Klomi, what if she is not so nice and is just using her characters of heroism from smile tv just to make something happen for a larger power than her? And what if by displaying these series to be in display by news and then Cosmica that it is just her taking advantage of the stories as she sees them and not knowing the points and truth statements their worlds make or ever seeing the people within as people and not characters?
And that the narrator stopping it just in time and saying that Cosmica can mean this but also means something at all else and for you to ever know you must go through the APOTOGYME yourself. And see of the stories of high detail and high interest of deep content. The yellow and the orange. This alternative will show the stories in a nature light and natural one not forced. In similar. They each will be edged on by a new story and inference from Cosmica and Klomi.
At the same time if you can follow there will be a world of Country Corps with Klomi and her friends. Dominic featuring a married couple. Lead in to Wastelands 3047 and finally the stories surrounding romantic happenings. tssd and sxxd girls. Next the many new stories old and new from
ALTAR; Pained Star Fight. Krushre. Bunker. H-Hentai. Eikomo and ever even more. One of Timberland ever. To be compiled in a project called Timberland Alternative which continues the learnings from Apotogyme, combining the intrigue with deep content in a new narrative way than before and one that is superior and reformed to the one in 2011 and will be highly attributing to the posts on this site and will continue to carry on the story telling ethics here. This also continues MM culture as something that will not end and never had a point to end with. The end witnessed was to fix it up from what was suffered during an attack that I would never succumb to.
Certain changes to here is that I will continue to create things outside of what is said here for the reason of their fixture. The romantics of what I have experienced have only made it tougher for me to say that this world is okay. But it is not. I believe that my future ambitions will change that will a more humanist and caring program of reason.
I got screwed over by that school later on and family and romantics and everything that could ever go wrong. Because there was something very fucked. Very fucked in which I meant is that all I ever meant to stand for never existed and in its place something truly fucked and disturbed and if not retarded. I am talking about that woman I lorded around talking about since 2014. Why, the bastard at first was so fucking suspicious and I just choose her out of all the women therein because she was so disconnected from everyone it was pretty odd. Pretty strange that she went out of her way to speak to me and you know why that is odd, no one chooses to speak to me if not twice but once if they live in this day and era. And I had the instinct she was truly fucked over. Why?
All her gestures were trying to coax me on to just hurry on over to fuck her over. To mean, that the bitch really wanted an opportunist fuck and one that was easy to get and how I tested this. Was that I made a commitment to be with her in the long run to see if her genuine character would ever even last- if I came back four years later with this same friendlyish attitude that was odd and kinda of applauding. Turns out she was not friendly at all, could only speak in this jumbled sentence structure, not smart and not intelligent. But rather an opportunist.Who sees not worth in commitment in heart, and working for heart and thinks she can tell you what you feel about her, for reasons, " you don't know anything about me". Or rather she has admitted that she was only interested in fucking you and did not say hello out of respect but hello to get a fuck.
No woman in this age says hello so many fucking times and interacts with a guy and does not expect that guy to feel any type of attraction when she has done things that make people feel bad if they were not to return her hellos, or give consideration to the manner of the event of her blushing and pondering. Else be a jerk or else be attracted to her, is the situation. But for her looking down on you says, "no you can never understand the goddess that is me, you ape". I really wished she was not like that and in the certain manner she flaunted herself in front of me was to be vice friendly and pretend as if there was a chance but rather seemed to say she was one of these high classed girls that people like me could never have. However, I saw through it and wished it was not true. Because the bitch knows nothing about me to make such an assumption and basically is attacking me with friendliness and then carrying an underlying meaning of hate. You know. It is lip service. The same format that the President uses.Debauchery that says this and that. And really does so really harmful things to people and involves them in horrible things in which they should not be involved.
I say. Fuck, I am going to insure, this lip service bitch is either the nice person she says she is or I will tell it as it is. And how it is after throwing basically my romantic life away wasting time on her but not all the same, if it keeps those girls that were connected to me by way of socialization away from being affected by her and her attacks on me and her possible rumor mills in secret- I did it for the sake of them not being involved in her nonsense. That seemed to appear with her. I am pretty certain that it was her who backstabbed the snake, the criminal hidden on an education board and brought the end of a nasty reign. But however, the woman is deranged. Thinks she can do whatever she wants and has no respect nor honor for anything she does not want even if that is the response to be granted from her actions. Its like a person being romantic with you and then leading you into an alley to kill you, it is just like that.
I reflect on the nature of trees. Because the trees are going away and I have decided to make the trees reappear again and start the process of humanist movements yet again in society. A real political party that moves and uses people in a way that achieves and not yearly pleasure plans to make sure that you like a politician while making money. I can no longer support the ideals of this and that. Everything is crappy. So much that change has to occur and not just change but commitment for further actions. I say that the apotogyme has taught me much about people and the world through my self study to make better stories. In 2017 is when I made better stories especially in 2017 summer and especially the fall. Then in 2018 winter, Mornings was something and the most strange weather hit and still hits. I am now given the opportunity to craft all my stories as comics and written works and more- like art collections. I tried out Hyperspace in the midst of all this but I find I just can't believe my findings. That finally after the creation of a mm culture season in 2016 fall I was able to reach my destination but not after much destruction to my plans and my mental health by this so sought after girl. She did not care about all the things I did and would do, that I felt and tried to suck away my life as if some drink in some vase.
There are other things I would like to talk about, but I focus on the nature of trees and the world within and the world within I could usually find those I truly cared walking with me and those are the other girls I was talking about that I never fully got to say anything to at all or anything much more. But I covered the angle in which this bastard girl could have easily reached them and done them similar and worse harm that was done to me. Because that is how cruel this folk is. She was not a nice person and a deadly friend. But I had to protect those I found in the forest with me. Those who had such beautiful presences and lives and characters, even if I would not see them again, at least I could let them survive as is. Furthermore thwarting the idealism of this girl to do whatever she wanted to all the girls who lived on her floor. You see the girls on the 3rd floor seemed to be fucked over by something indeed. As if seeing dark in front of them and I saw deeper dark when I entered that layer than anywhere else I could go and would willing go. She, this girl was worse than that of the administration of this place. A nasty shit. I wanted to spend time with the girls who appeared in the forest with me, but time says of choosing and that I choose to protect them.
Similarly, this goes in route to Cosmica and the certain dark light shown by Klomi, what if she is not so nice and is just using her characters of heroism from smile tv just to make something happen for a larger power than her? And what if by displaying these series to be in display by news and then Cosmica that it is just her taking advantage of the stories as she sees them and not knowing the points and truth statements their worlds make or ever seeing the people within as people and not characters?
And that the narrator stopping it just in time and saying that Cosmica can mean this but also means something at all else and for you to ever know you must go through the APOTOGYME yourself. And see of the stories of high detail and high interest of deep content. The yellow and the orange. This alternative will show the stories in a nature light and natural one not forced. In similar. They each will be edged on by a new story and inference from Cosmica and Klomi.
At the same time if you can follow there will be a world of Country Corps with Klomi and her friends. Dominic featuring a married couple. Lead in to Wastelands 3047 and finally the stories surrounding romantic happenings. tssd and sxxd girls. Next the many new stories old and new from
ALTAR; Pained Star Fight. Krushre. Bunker. H-Hentai. Eikomo and ever even more. One of Timberland ever. To be compiled in a project called Timberland Alternative which continues the learnings from Apotogyme, combining the intrigue with deep content in a new narrative way than before and one that is superior and reformed to the one in 2011 and will be highly attributing to the posts on this site and will continue to carry on the story telling ethics here. This also continues MM culture as something that will not end and never had a point to end with. The end witnessed was to fix it up from what was suffered during an attack that I would never succumb to.
Certain changes to here is that I will continue to create things outside of what is said here for the reason of their fixture. The romantics of what I have experienced have only made it tougher for me to say that this world is okay. But it is not. I believe that my future ambitions will change that will a more humanist and caring program of reason.
Comments
Post a Comment