the reason of altar and the august/sept 2015.
(link)
In case you did not know. MK MZODERN faced a lot of troubles in the past because I was incapacitated. I realize now I was struggling for something that did not exist and really should have researched earlier and figure out that I was not wrong. Not wrong for seeing women in the light in only I can be attracted to them and rather the ideals had become like a detractor against me.However, I played it wise and not fool to fall so deep in things of unbecoming. I never want to go back as I did then and really I was quiet done with that place of going back and wanted to move on. Such jerks to realize that people are hurt yet they just do not see that you are human and not made of money. And not made of the equal opportunity to reach for this money. When I see people reach for this lamp education it makes me laugh, when they take it true and never realize the dark undersides at all and that it is all pretty even when the dark undersides is all it ever is and it seeps even through their commercials and what not. I did not know what would become of the blog after I ended it for a while and tried to start something else, but it was not over yet. I decided after tough times to press for a revival and times never did get pretty again because I was begin attacked. And finally I am able to end that of this when I have finally achieved the means I primarily started the blog for and though you have not seen it I have been tots successful. There is no need for the Mind Games. But there is a need to reflect on that time period of the conflagration. The only bright point that I would see in all its true darkness.
Altar sort of continues the work of the blog that was started in October 2015 but not finished.
The journey here was a long and odd one but much adventure and much danger and much death for most part since the fall 2016 to now. But I refuse to let down the original premise of this site. Its not for the audience to be comfortable with but for the audience and author to both know where this is going. To create the book.
In case you did not know. MK MZODERN faced a lot of troubles in the past because I was incapacitated. I realize now I was struggling for something that did not exist and really should have researched earlier and figure out that I was not wrong. Not wrong for seeing women in the light in only I can be attracted to them and rather the ideals had become like a detractor against me.However, I played it wise and not fool to fall so deep in things of unbecoming. I never want to go back as I did then and really I was quiet done with that place of going back and wanted to move on. Such jerks to realize that people are hurt yet they just do not see that you are human and not made of money. And not made of the equal opportunity to reach for this money. When I see people reach for this lamp education it makes me laugh, when they take it true and never realize the dark undersides at all and that it is all pretty even when the dark undersides is all it ever is and it seeps even through their commercials and what not. I did not know what would become of the blog after I ended it for a while and tried to start something else, but it was not over yet. I decided after tough times to press for a revival and times never did get pretty again because I was begin attacked. And finally I am able to end that of this when I have finally achieved the means I primarily started the blog for and though you have not seen it I have been tots successful. There is no need for the Mind Games. But there is a need to reflect on that time period of the conflagration. The only bright point that I would see in all its true darkness.
Altar sort of continues the work of the blog that was started in October 2015 but not finished.
The journey here was a long and odd one but much adventure and much danger and much death for most part since the fall 2016 to now. But I refuse to let down the original premise of this site. Its not for the audience to be comfortable with but for the audience and author to both know where this is going. To create the book.
Comments
Post a Comment