world revolt morning.

I see the world truly as it is
there is no game inside me
as it is.

Klomi in all her senses is just an ordinary girl just waiting to be fucked and simply I think that there are some prime livestock err males just for her. We just have to do as she says.As the lady says and we will be free. Rodigoo.-klein Harpesan.

As it is and as if I can not see the light nor the dark
it is just gray chalk everything dark up to the gray.

I tried to slash her and taste her fucking meat. What a fun job being here enslaved to cut people?
_Barbara Joint 54 of the Anointe Gange.

Green is harris of the bend and I am suspended in motion
as I find the world is darker than I know and that I have been
blinded after all and I will be the one to take the fall if I do not
wake up at all. wakeup..

There once was a human ontop of me, he tried to kill me and more so he tried to rape me. It was scary of the fact I visited that vicinity of that area in the city and I only had my boyfriend Jon Meyers put in words of beating. I only wanted the news of what was happening to the people made as slaves as that campus administration's playthings and experiments.

The first time I had sex it was painful and then I remembered
how gray it is all supposed to be, love with the boyfriend is to
come naturally and not stimulated by this part of reality.
Hidden from the eye, yet the mind sees and the people inside
are slaves to be of this area particularly and they do not know
if they will survive.
hey will they survive. I try to say no more.
He calls me a whore.
I fucked the guy next door. He is the true whore.
I find myself outside the relationship door yet keep on waiting for more.
I wish for happiness of the past and I refused to stay outdoors.

"I think that she is pretty inane that girl"  " really everyone really does not care about her oriented way of living and this bright way of life, it pisses me off I ever did anything with her".

I lay in bed and time has passed, gone slow for the last year- I just lay waiting and talking in the corners of parties and I never see anybody at all. I find myself revolting trying to get friends and then I never realize I never had any. Everything is set up and who to believe. I am crying and I am falling to my knees. I feel the blood boiling inside of me, someone has tried to kill me. I look in the mirror.
This 5th year and I see someone mean.

" I think she is just a bitch without a calling, she pissed me off ruining my slavers operations the nerve of the bitch" " I later regret these sayings as I am dying in pain right now. Trying to find my pills before I pass out now".


I come up to the peak and I slide down.
Mediating and being happy in the dandelion town
I find my family and another and another
in him and her and them,
I ride home to the end of the valley and there is a terror just waiting to happen.
The people do not know and neither do they care.
But I ride through these fights unawares. I never look to the past as that imbecile of happiness
there is only sadness as I see how deeply everyone has fighted to stay alive and how wicked
the tempted and crazy have become.
I want to drive into the ocean blue and become one.

With the summit that is the one.
The year of start is hard and then it ends.
Dragging me along for a newness I do not like
but the pain is gone of being in this stress life.
No longer a fake smile on my face in that down
transcending depressing devilsending evil place
Eat up world revolt morning
cause I'm coming for you
all who are weak and tempted and
evil and slaving I am coming for you.
Oh, I am coming for you.
You.

Comments

Popular Posts