Why it must continue the journey to find a way to make them tv.
The journey to make my ideas that of tv must continue and why they must, simply because. If they do not, then what will? What can continue if not every effort is footed to this goal. I was cautious of this route but the comic method of 4 pages cannot produce the complexity to display the places and emotions and feels I want to display in my works and I think of a method that includes different worlds inside and simply that is something that I think is most suitable indeed. Is the ethics of Cosmcia in each and every work. With different arenas for play and different areas for not so play but fight and one arena if not many for the connections and romance I want to convey. You honestly think people write out of the necessity of creating. No people create for a certain reason and my reason is to create worlds in which people of my instance belong in the romantic manner. And one that is respectable the end. And that is what you will come to expect in the latest of the manner.
Comments
Post a Comment