Snake Serpent Morning.

I think of you and what I have done and I have been in the journey to see the effort brought a new
but there will never be any real respect from you at all. Just a turn off to the story of my success at all.

"I think that I worked through my injury all alone just not thinking about anyone but you were all in the back of my mind as I was evading those cars all those times just to cross and just to eat"

I think I was meant to be alone in that time because I realized that no one was there for me at all. You were only a potential but for survival, I could not think of you. BUT then I thought of you, in the back of my mind, and tried not to think of you or anything for you. But I just kept on flooding through. I could not tell even you. What I was going through. Through. I thought it was the end for me but it was not at all. I see the tide of morning.

" There she is again and again and she'll never leave".

Such commitment I cannot let down at all. For anyone at all. There is no one I like at all. Here, but I count them off. There is another time to see, where you were to be in front of me and I saw you again but it was not the same as when I saw you last again. I saw a similar to you but always different in particular manners.
" she just reminded me of you".

I think that it was the February and far before I longed to see you. I longed to be with you. But in the end it was the truth I said. To ask your condition of estate. But the answer was leave me alone...! Leave me alone.

  " and I still thought you again"
" thought of..."

You again, never will return again, you will never write again. You will just leave me hanging and all you effort was  a mistake of course. But I will not pry, I just will cry and I will die here, without you.


Of course. I melt into the sea because I can only be the bright colors of the morning and never experience the day with you.
" right now; I am still thinking of you."

Comments

Popular Posts