Wintertribes. Link Novascore.

My name is Atrocruis. You can call me Atro.
Originally I wanted to do well that one time in school but I long have discovered that place to be unfair. Someone tried to kill me, I was in a hospital a while and when I went back they had made the place so dangerous it was hard to keep up with school work and then stay alive. I fought a serious battle. No one would control my future and I say to you, no one can control yours. Previous to this I dabble in the art of dimensions and was able to excel in creating moods to defeat the ill of their endless starvation. I thought of movies and family and all happiness and all sorts of calm of the fog, morning and evening night and the days of winter and meadow, the creak of water and the wood against the blue day and the blue night.

I fought a grand battle. I turned their musics of dark against them and defeated them.
I defeated some people who thought they were hiding. I nearly died and my heart nearly broke when I discover what evil that they had done. Took my work of family and turned it against itself and they crawl on their legs as four and not on two like normal people. They love to destroy anything that has any meaning.

I fuck you not...the silliest thing I found out was so they could build a city in place of their campus and kill everyone else off. Its truly a laugh but that is how insane they are.

I had to suffer a terrible dark reality of their creation to get here today and at the start of a new year say that nothing is safe anymore and they must be put away for good, there is no forgiveness and there is no harm in saying even this sole truth. They are evil and there is no reason to fear them. Fear them and they will kill you. I did not fear them no- I was very cautious against them because here, they could make the public for them even for a short while. Before they realized their true inhumane answer.

When I wrote of Mind Games, I wrote of the past and basically my involvement with them but I excluded important details but I will not say why at all nor do I have to bring them at the forefront. The slasher in the story highlights a system and group of women and men in the administration of a particular learning venture who have no respect for human life and want to build a godless world. While intervening in the romantic life of the main character and many others is the least of their crimes it is the most vital of their crimes and the reason I write of this on Valentines Day. The day they calculate how much energy of dark they can bring to the world by breaking people apart is most showing of their nasty animalistic nature. The people pay to go there as students but yet are not even treated as humans but fruit to derive ingredients from.

In the gravity of learning of this main situation; the main character learns to fight back no matter the cost even if it is his education there- good riddance, he is later to discover it would not be much of an education later and is better off not depending on the quality of darkness to save the merits of education. Or rather more said, he would have died in which matter he actually truly stayed there as someone would likely been to kill him. Or rather much more to say that inside the inner workings and inner culture of the place is everything unfriendly and everything which a modern education place should not stand for. A system of slavery so well hidden, an abusive system where psychopaths reign and treatment of women as mere items. And some women proud of their existence in such a system that they regard theirselves an elite and do the most horrid of things available in the sake of violence and bias and most sexual endeavors to bash people as their toys and evitable to their will. Which avoids any rights they had as students and as people at all to choose to not be bothered with a warscene in front of their eyes.  People die and no one cares, simply because these people-these animals love to kill people in front of people who live in an entirely different frame of mind. It is sick. It is twisted and it exposes people to a nature of which they cannot see but have non the less experienced. This sick notion. Of secret killing and disturbing nature of another world needs to end.
And so similarly did I ward off my aggressors and found there were many enemies and no allies.  They were all women and only did the nasty organization seem to grow reach outward into regions where "no one gave a damn" in the frame of such four footed bitches.

I fought through it all and their lust to dissuade me. One so callous choose to follow me into summer and I shook the bitch astray eventually at the turn of the Bunker Comics but the world was terrorized by them even then and I realized that this had to be ended. Society would not last a long time in their terrible conditions. One day I pondered the ideas of the academy that should have been there. And the ideals of my nature were so turmoiled and hated by that place, did they even know of nature? No, these people were animals of the dark city undergrowth and lived in illusion they lived in a real city and one not surrounded by communities and places that do not care about them and their sub culture of darkness and wicked sex trade and bias against minorities. The elitist attitude of the animals is the least of one's worry here.

I found the area being turned up for profit by these dark animals and their evil acts and enacted a second version of the previous ideal. However this one was fueled by the anger and ambition to succeed in a far worse city. One with better standards but not much akin to say anything at all for no one wants to be bothered with the parasitic pests that these elitist animals are. Seriously with any luck. You will avoid the thought of anything but the need for survival in you journey to trap them all and one day you do. And you collect information and finds that it pains you their true identities but it matches to real life happenings and you discover that it is time to stop living in dreams and accept that what they are doing is wrong and everything at that school might as well be trash. All the merits might as well be decided beforehand and so crooked and corrupt that no has the chance of day doing it right- when the place is not right at all and even everything inside is dark and evil and corruption falling throughout and killers, rapists and all sorts of kin of devilsend running throughout that place as if some grand endeavor against god.

I protected the area yes. But it strikes you how not human these people are when all they do is think they can stab things into happening. It is like they think killing brings a future of peace and happiness. When it does not at all. I had no idea of their evils in true nature to the certain detail beforehand this and became more accustomed to how stupid they were. Thinking they could hide behind people for their attacks and then childishly going after people who could report something that spells their very doom. And while they fear their demise because all they do is profit off a dark system and just lay back and relax while people take care of them. Some people come with ambition to fix their own stuff and their own lives and live in their own manner of living that is normally sane and not evil.

Struggle with their nastiness of their minds I did until I arose finally having completed all I set out to do and more.And finally that is the end of this score. But there are so many dark things and light things in between and this is what Winteribes is about. But mostly; they never had a chance of winning because they can never do on their own and never do anything on their own but baulk to the evil of one mistress. A Satan. Of all hellsend that was in this endeavor. This the story of the fight against this Satan and her very nasty minions.And now how much was recorded, how much of their evil and how much of their depravity will be known in the format of the story recorded in a shutterburst like manner.


Comments

Popular Posts