Very deadly love I got.
Very deadly love I got with you.
This rain and you and all the girls around you,
so dizzying just to stay on you.
hyperspace and twice as pretty from your reject
I found that I did like you.
And you liked me too.
Very deadly love I got, wants me to win over the world
for you. Very deadly love I got, makes me run for you.
Very deadly love I got makes me beat people up for you.
Very deadly love I got makes me do secret lovely things
for you.
Very deadly love I got makes me quick and speedy all and
so much all at once.
Very deadly love I got, I love you. In the crowd all I think is
for you. For you, you, you, you!
I eat so much. For you.
I sleep so much for you.
I want to be so much for you.
But I am caught in the ambition to be too nice.
When all I want is for you.
To be with me and this very deary love I got for you.
But for me its quiet deadly cause I do anything for you.
Very deadly love I got for you.
You...you...you...!
Even if I run, I have forgotten you.
You, you, you...!
Note: sung by twins for two other twins,
it will be cute and goth.
This rain and you and all the girls around you,
so dizzying just to stay on you.
hyperspace and twice as pretty from your reject
I found that I did like you.
And you liked me too.
Very deadly love I got, wants me to win over the world
for you. Very deadly love I got, makes me run for you.
Very deadly love I got makes me beat people up for you.
Very deadly love I got makes me do secret lovely things
for you.
Very deadly love I got makes me quick and speedy all and
so much all at once.
Very deadly love I got, I love you. In the crowd all I think is
for you. For you, you, you, you!
I eat so much. For you.
I sleep so much for you.
I want to be so much for you.
But I am caught in the ambition to be too nice.
When all I want is for you.
To be with me and this very deary love I got for you.
But for me its quiet deadly cause I do anything for you.
Very deadly love I got for you.
You...you...you...!
Even if I run, I have forgotten you.
You, you, you...!

Note: sung by twins for two other twins,
it will be cute and goth.

Comments
Post a Comment