Timeline J
Finds new friends. Hangs out with them and their friends. I find that I am alone in sorts of my journey and no longer how I search the friends I add starting with an instant crush arise to be just that of friends...start avoiding the issue of my originality and go for something poignant and fresh.
Spending time wallowing around in the complex culture surround I see that it is not easy and not the same anywhere at all. The people are different wherever you turn, a pair of women convince me all is not lost. I still write in the indulgence of this of the friends in grand plenty but something is never right there is always someone trying to tear down the public and its not right. Get back there dark spaces and plenty and no one covers them over, seem to be aimlessly walking through them and some notice them to. They exploit them and they capture them. I ignore the horrible stuff I am not powerful yet. I find the girls of which I like- could be considerable questionable to the lack of insight into the resource of their heart and empathy lacking I am sure. I try to make more amends to not be a jerk but I never had luck doing this stuff before. The place is strange and sure it is weird. I have a strangeness inside of me all this year. But the darkness is not kind and knives are inside. I try to free my mind but there is danger inside. I go back home to that place but I can only think of them, in a fire alarm- I see the one of the 2nd and then her friends, who I see an attraction. Once at dinner, in the middle of October or near the end I see the first and she is lost. I see that she is lost and has fallen into the palm. They beckon onto me what I will even do. I say in the clearest voice to be read and heard.
" protection". I will protect I say. I draw forth the will of food and temper in the time of hearth and innovation of youth and I throw and I stop the criminals in their bastard track to rape.
Seeing this on this day- I cannot date. They will come for me and then those who I will date with that of thoughts of rape. I cannot count on the emotions inside are angry and how dare they do this to me. How dare they block me in this place of possible learning? I am a toy and the women property in that desert state of reason and lacking any of the funds and any of the words of help but harm to women as slaves? The people languish in their ways and notice no wrongs and those who are akin in their pride for this place commit these terrible crimes and mislead the people. I am not the of the situation, I am the conquer of the situation! I will not be deterred. I will not be stopped.
Even though I have no way to speak to anyone in this demise state of bad morals and bad marketing and bad education indeed...I can still protect them and never be complicit in their deaths. This I pledge and even though it is hard. It surely beats the alternative of them turning into these dinosaurs. These monsters that are not human and have been dehumanized by excessive unneeded pride. I say that finally when I protect them all- I have lived. I have not let this place topple me and my opinions nor forced me into doing things for the sake of greed. Rather than let them die and become these insane creatures goaded on by lies and insistence that the lie is real. I! Pledge my true love for them just by doing this. They may not understand it- they may not know what is happening and they may not know what to do; but they are saved by my demeanor to not push them into the wicked folds of this nasty hidden underculture in which people take pride in the unknown crimes they have committed on another world. Their lives so much better and the knowledge gained, will keep them from falling ever for these traps. Even if I never see them again. The best cure to those who think they can push you down and make you decay is to stand strong and never change in whatever you were going to do in the first place.
Surely times got darker and the effort wilder to stay alive, but now I have arrived at the first border and I venture into the forest and discover the people are just that of people and I have seen things in which cannot be easily said. I have heard of the world in a different tone and been inspired in ways not thought possible. Thinking the present to be always of the past. But I cannot slow down. Even if you throw rocks at me and try to make studying methods hard, nothing can get me. Even if you invade the realm of my home and sanctuary just for your terrorist bliss on me and everyone else. You cannot win. No one should have to hide. For which they wanted to go to school but got a war instead. Consider yourself whipped. I will never give in. Just try to perceive me how you want; the situation will never get better even if you try to harm me dead. I keep on full flood into the forest. I keep on going strong and no one can stop me.
Put the harm on slowly and climbing till it consumes me and I never give up and never give in- I come on through your onslaughts and delve work that makes you tremble. And even though you may think you have achieved anything of a victory- you have not at all. Because this at the end is where it all falls.
Spending time wallowing around in the complex culture surround I see that it is not easy and not the same anywhere at all. The people are different wherever you turn, a pair of women convince me all is not lost. I still write in the indulgence of this of the friends in grand plenty but something is never right there is always someone trying to tear down the public and its not right. Get back there dark spaces and plenty and no one covers them over, seem to be aimlessly walking through them and some notice them to. They exploit them and they capture them. I ignore the horrible stuff I am not powerful yet. I find the girls of which I like- could be considerable questionable to the lack of insight into the resource of their heart and empathy lacking I am sure. I try to make more amends to not be a jerk but I never had luck doing this stuff before. The place is strange and sure it is weird. I have a strangeness inside of me all this year. But the darkness is not kind and knives are inside. I try to free my mind but there is danger inside. I go back home to that place but I can only think of them, in a fire alarm- I see the one of the 2nd and then her friends, who I see an attraction. Once at dinner, in the middle of October or near the end I see the first and she is lost. I see that she is lost and has fallen into the palm. They beckon onto me what I will even do. I say in the clearest voice to be read and heard.
" protection". I will protect I say. I draw forth the will of food and temper in the time of hearth and innovation of youth and I throw and I stop the criminals in their bastard track to rape.
Seeing this on this day- I cannot date. They will come for me and then those who I will date with that of thoughts of rape. I cannot count on the emotions inside are angry and how dare they do this to me. How dare they block me in this place of possible learning? I am a toy and the women property in that desert state of reason and lacking any of the funds and any of the words of help but harm to women as slaves? The people languish in their ways and notice no wrongs and those who are akin in their pride for this place commit these terrible crimes and mislead the people. I am not the of the situation, I am the conquer of the situation! I will not be deterred. I will not be stopped.
Even though I have no way to speak to anyone in this demise state of bad morals and bad marketing and bad education indeed...I can still protect them and never be complicit in their deaths. This I pledge and even though it is hard. It surely beats the alternative of them turning into these dinosaurs. These monsters that are not human and have been dehumanized by excessive unneeded pride. I say that finally when I protect them all- I have lived. I have not let this place topple me and my opinions nor forced me into doing things for the sake of greed. Rather than let them die and become these insane creatures goaded on by lies and insistence that the lie is real. I! Pledge my true love for them just by doing this. They may not understand it- they may not know what is happening and they may not know what to do; but they are saved by my demeanor to not push them into the wicked folds of this nasty hidden underculture in which people take pride in the unknown crimes they have committed on another world. Their lives so much better and the knowledge gained, will keep them from falling ever for these traps. Even if I never see them again. The best cure to those who think they can push you down and make you decay is to stand strong and never change in whatever you were going to do in the first place.
Surely times got darker and the effort wilder to stay alive, but now I have arrived at the first border and I venture into the forest and discover the people are just that of people and I have seen things in which cannot be easily said. I have heard of the world in a different tone and been inspired in ways not thought possible. Thinking the present to be always of the past. But I cannot slow down. Even if you throw rocks at me and try to make studying methods hard, nothing can get me. Even if you invade the realm of my home and sanctuary just for your terrorist bliss on me and everyone else. You cannot win. No one should have to hide. For which they wanted to go to school but got a war instead. Consider yourself whipped. I will never give in. Just try to perceive me how you want; the situation will never get better even if you try to harm me dead. I keep on full flood into the forest. I keep on going strong and no one can stop me.
Put the harm on slowly and climbing till it consumes me and I never give up and never give in- I come on through your onslaughts and delve work that makes you tremble. And even though you may think you have achieved anything of a victory- you have not at all. Because this at the end is where it all falls.
Comments
Post a Comment