Wintertribes. Novaclaire.
a.
Journey to and from.
Mostly this is a journey about to and from.
There was an orientation that brings us to the point of but not the from of.
I find myself on a journey every day and each day is mostly to myself.
Whenever someone gets too close, I do not go by them because they would be in danger and we would be stabbed together. Besides I have many journeys just to end up the causer of two deaths.
I travel each day to learn and also gain new information in self study for my own practice.
However, I know things are strange here and adnormal and things can not be contained anymore
by this not receiving it at all.
The library was the most fun of all and the lane of the left from the north perspective was most urban like and as if from somewhere else, but alas, some one tries to attack you from thinking like that. I wonder why.
Tried to talk to girl from orientation but really did not get to talk at all. Strange sum of people tried to intervene.
No one notices anything accept things that offend them and their dream sum of reality but kudos, here is not all of reality and this place is not the deciding outcome of life. Some would like to believe that but are greatly mistakened.
I come to the point of saying things that make sense. But no one realizes it they are caught in the dream and in sum I play around.
I adlib of the certain friends and certain sad girl in that institution, the story of the late night intrigue is surely cool. I find the linking in friends to be awesome. However, much to be said I cannot cross certain lines here.
In sum of arts and knowledge. I have finally found what it is courage. I finally talk to a girl and there I realize that of the tirade of this place. Since I did it-no one can control the outlook of its instance in such a manner of an action because I did it.
b. Secondarily. I find myself in that class of English, just begin there in the crows and then I find a jewel staring back at me. "What should I do, no, I cannot do this again-this falling in love stuff.?"
I must just not ignore my feelings but the class is surely empty of meaning.
Completing this assignment and going to print it in amidst of a movie watched with friends is truly something to wake me up to reality. What is the purpose of this? For a simple grade, should I put more effort in? No- I should only put in more sleep.
That girl who toys with my sexuality in sort is someone I want to see on a daily basis and one day we spend time in that lounge room together studying and she encourages me and I for one am so happy. However I feel the cowering of shapes and voices. This is something to be despised. But the connection I feel is so natural and she came to me. I feel my chest burn...but is it right to like so many girls at all in such a situation. Well at least its only three. That day I am highly inspired. And she is on my mind though I often do not see her making me reconsider if I should look in the eye of the girl of the jewel. I do look up. And ponder something great.
Journey to and from.
Mostly this is a journey about to and from.
There was an orientation that brings us to the point of but not the from of.
I find myself on a journey every day and each day is mostly to myself.
Whenever someone gets too close, I do not go by them because they would be in danger and we would be stabbed together. Besides I have many journeys just to end up the causer of two deaths.
I travel each day to learn and also gain new information in self study for my own practice.
However, I know things are strange here and adnormal and things can not be contained anymore
by this not receiving it at all.
The library was the most fun of all and the lane of the left from the north perspective was most urban like and as if from somewhere else, but alas, some one tries to attack you from thinking like that. I wonder why.
Tried to talk to girl from orientation but really did not get to talk at all. Strange sum of people tried to intervene.
No one notices anything accept things that offend them and their dream sum of reality but kudos, here is not all of reality and this place is not the deciding outcome of life. Some would like to believe that but are greatly mistakened.
I come to the point of saying things that make sense. But no one realizes it they are caught in the dream and in sum I play around.
I adlib of the certain friends and certain sad girl in that institution, the story of the late night intrigue is surely cool. I find the linking in friends to be awesome. However, much to be said I cannot cross certain lines here.
In sum of arts and knowledge. I have finally found what it is courage. I finally talk to a girl and there I realize that of the tirade of this place. Since I did it-no one can control the outlook of its instance in such a manner of an action because I did it.
b. Secondarily. I find myself in that class of English, just begin there in the crows and then I find a jewel staring back at me. "What should I do, no, I cannot do this again-this falling in love stuff.?"
I must just not ignore my feelings but the class is surely empty of meaning.
Completing this assignment and going to print it in amidst of a movie watched with friends is truly something to wake me up to reality. What is the purpose of this? For a simple grade, should I put more effort in? No- I should only put in more sleep.
That girl who toys with my sexuality in sort is someone I want to see on a daily basis and one day we spend time in that lounge room together studying and she encourages me and I for one am so happy. However I feel the cowering of shapes and voices. This is something to be despised. But the connection I feel is so natural and she came to me. I feel my chest burn...but is it right to like so many girls at all in such a situation. Well at least its only three. That day I am highly inspired. And she is on my mind though I often do not see her making me reconsider if I should look in the eye of the girl of the jewel. I do look up. And ponder something great.
Comments
Post a Comment