Thirst to be with you. Thrist.

Wounded in the strings of red and hung to be with the dead
of the city of abolon kittiwake albatross . The birds of the dead hand my papers to
the upmost afterlife. Meeting with God, hah satan fury I was in
love with you and no its not-nothing I could do to continually
fall for you. I fell off into the tops and thoughts of being with you
and then I was trapped for you and I wanted to be with you'
on the valentine's day for once, then twice and the thrice
and then now- I want my thirst filled but it cannot be for you.
You have rejected any inch of me and forsaked my body
I fell into the empty coke bottle and rejected the daughter.
Of the lord had strung on bells to be the one for me next in'
line but you' in' fuckin' sakes" could not be bothered by me.
I try to work so hard in the corporate landscape, no one even
bothers to even realize and I am angry afterall. I am the one
who is tall of pain and agony and yet you cannot see and yet '
you cannot know and yet you cannot cry. And more for you to know.
This is the end of my show. In which I chase blindly after you,
I'll have to be an avid hunter with a kniftty tool box of knives
and pearl I will cut with diamonds just to show you your own
worth.....I have a late date to the point of being tried for the dreams
of what you wished for. And if it is wrong to say that you were part of my dream'just because
it has me, hang me as these people wish them to be. Superior above me just to hang me
and for the same reason of superiority you fucking ignore me
and that is what this day will be. The hearts of me many will fly away'towards you.

I thirst to be. With you.....
even though still there is no one
I can make a move on in comparative will.
I will not be broken but with you not here I am not whole....
I am just crooked for having a heart?/ As if!

Comments

Popular Posts